Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Tight ride man. What color is that? Never seen that color on a 6, but it looks bad ass, nice taillights. How much did you pay for them?

·
Registered
61 Posts
seriously i think that's the coolest color i've seen on an mx6... it would be even cooler if it was that chameleon type paint that faded color... but still i think it's awesome

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, actually it is chameleon, it's called butter green. it looks gold when you look at it staight on and different shades of green when it's on the side. those lights cost me 200 bucks brand spankin new from toyota. i don't know how much the mod is. the labor's a bitch though.

[Edited by /x\x6boi on 04-09-2001 at 01:45 AM]

·
Registered
175 Posts
What Kind Of Muffler do you have?? I am looking for the exact same style. The duel tips that go upwards like that!
Also, with the Supra lights, how much time did it take up to get those installed? you should take some pictures at night so we can see how they look lighted up!
Thanks A TON!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
those tailights are phat.. i wanna get some for my car, was it a pain to put it in?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice ride man, i like the color alo. and you know the tail lights are tight so i dont even have to say anything about them.

what is next for the ride.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't remember what kind of muffler it is but it's nothing extremly special, dual dtm are esy to find though. The Taillights were a BITCH. I would not recommend doing it unless you have some kind of hookup. This summer I'm going to fit some civic projectors with my stock mx6 corners, don't exactly know how that's going to look but i'm getting the projectors for free so whatever. Probably going to add a kit, don't exactly know what kind yet, but nothing real fancy. after that i'm going to put big ass yellow racing stripes on it and cover my car with stickers. Just kiddin.

·
Registered
166 Posts
really nice car. very clean =) did u somehow add a lip to your trunklid or something ?? it kinda looks like it sticks up a lil ?? or is it just the lighting on the paint ??

G

·
THAT IS @!$##$$%#@ TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THE SUPRA TAIL LIGHTS.....TOO MUCH OF A PAIN IN THE REAR!!!!!!

LOVE THE CAR MAN....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

also, what kind of rims are those?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the feedback. My car is lowered with intrax spings, with 17x8 Konig Flights wrapped in yokohama paradas. there is nothing on my trunk lid although i've been toying around with the idea of adding a little lip thingy that's molded on the deck lid kinda like on the new bimmer 3-series. it's far fetched but whatever. any photoshop gurus that want to try this. thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hey do you have your own spray booth? You said you did the work yourself. Can I employee you to paint my six no one in my town will paint the whole car and I really don't want to take it to any shop in KC because The one shop I found that does really good work quoted me 8000 to do the whole car in a new color. Sucks huh?!!!!!! but your car looks really nice. very original. Is it a v6? those intrax springs don't make the ride rough?

·
Registered
98 Posts
GOOOOOD LAWD!!! I am lovin that!! That is so damn tight!!! You did everything right. Love the color too. I know for sure that I want DTM tips now. Bravo, bravisimo!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
custom color and custom tailites, doesn't get much better than that.

keep up the good work man. Its people like this who give Mx-6's a good name and real street cred.!!

G

·
wow

Ok, to start Really nice paint job! About how much did it cost if you dont mind me asking... and where did you get the supra lights? Your 6 is the best looking 6 on the site keep up the good work! Where do you live ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts