Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my loca car show was one today thought i would post some pics for you guys. Didnt put the 6 in but now i wish i did :( mostly V8's there

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Check out this kids hair cut, he stood in front of me when i was taking a photo and i had to get one of his hair

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
that's the best exhaust hanger evar! :lol:

and that kid's mullet is EPIC.

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
As an official mullet tracker I am glad you caught that beauty on film. That just so happens to be a phase 4 mullet. Notice the etchings on the side of the head. It compliments the business in the front and the party in the rear of the mullet. A mullet like that can only be found at nascar events and car shows where there are a large amount of chevy's. Good job on an epic find.:tup::tup:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As an official mullet tracker I am glad you caught that beauty on film. That just so happens to be a phase 4 mullet. Notice the etchings on the side of the head. It compliments the business in the front and the party in the rear of the mullet. A mullet like that can only be found at nascar events and car shows where there are a large amount of chevy's. Good job on an epic find.:tup::tup:
I saw it and the first thing i thought was I have to get a photo of that i am never gonna see another one like that

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I feel like I'm watching the Discovery Channel. :p

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a right-hand drive mullet, I mean, American muscle car before.

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts

Your doom? I doubt some little hatch with big chrome rims will be the end of us all.

BTW, very nice pictures.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
really nice pics! love the mullet!!! Also, its very different to see a RHD pony car.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
It's like a bizarro car show. At first glance, everything there looks familiar, but each car is just different enough that it can't be identified as a classic I know.

·
Registered
434 Posts
It's like a bizarro car show. At first glance, everything there looks familiar, but each car is just different enough that it can't be identified as a classic I know.
lol that is awesome!

Very cool pics.All of those cars are awesome! I've never seen el camino's with a flat bed like that!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Your doom? I doubt some little hatch with big chrome rims will be the end of us all.

BTW, very nice pictures.
Lol thats what i said to the owner. "So it's got a pod filter ay? And the stock 1.5 SOHC motor is that fast?"

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Tbh, I think most of the better looking cars were the ones closer to stock looking...

The older muscle car's were nice, and I'm liking that Skyline.

And lol @ d00m.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Skyline was all original GTR with only 40,000kms on the clock it was spotless the photo's don't do it justice

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Skyline was all original GTR with only 40,000kms on the clock it was spotless the photo's don't do it justice
...Really liking the GTR now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts