Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its taken me forever to piece this kit together and now I finally have it all. However, to get the best fitment I'll be looking for the JDM/UK bumper to add to the front, but that shouldn't be as hard to get as everything else was.

Here's some pics of it just taped on for the photos...

Hope you all like! Now all I need to do is finish the sides and get everything painted and this car will be done!

Oh and better yet, the car will be at a wheel and tire shop booth in a few weeks for the Largest Canadian Outdoor Autoshow where it will be shoe'd with a set of 19x9" ROH Modena's. The front will be installed for that show, but unfortunately, the whole kit wont be.

Stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do it every few weeks! They are screwed and I'm getting another set for this car. Can't deal with these rotten ones anymore. But for now, they will do. That and the car is extremely dirty right now because I haven't driven it in over a week and its now off the road awaiting storage and this show.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Wow I4, it looks amazing yet again. I'm so glad you picked the right lip, and getting a true JDM bumper with that lip will be amazing. thats my favorite lip. So nice, great job! KARMA TO YOU

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I knew you would appreciate it more than I would.. hehehe ;)

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments guys. If I do find the Jspec bumper, I wont be going JDM fogs for the fact that they require too much cutting. I'll just go fog-less...and if I keep the car long enough, then maybe I'll fill the holes with some intercooler pipes...:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wait... JDM fogs don't fit in a Jspec bumper? What do JDM fogs normally go in then?

Car looks really nice btw, and those rims will look wicked awesome.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts