Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, NO I am not talking about a human being.

But, I am talking about my baby. My Eletric Blue '93 MX-6 Coupe. i got rear-ended on the 52 freeway last week and I just heard today from insurance that she's going to get totaled out. I myself am OK, although I don't think I should be. At the scene when the Police and Highway Patrol showed up, they all said that i should have ended up with some sort of back or neck pain, but no pain, except for the pain of the loss of a great automobile.

I don't know if I will get another 6, at the moment it's looking pretty bleak on getting another. So i guess no more posting for me. Oh well, maybe I'll go get a Prelude or a Integra, and join the masses of brainwashed Honda/Acura fanboys...

All i can say for this whole thing: Life Sucks a fat one....

·
Registered
398 Posts
I feel ya...I just spent $2000 trying to fix my car, and to no result it still runs like ****. If I do sell it, I'll probably only get $2000, then I'll have to take that $2000 and get some old ass civic. Life does suck a fat one...

RYZ ROKT

·
Registered
130 Posts
your cars' a gonner

Now that your cars' are gonners, will you be selling any parts, I might be interested if you have anything worth salvaging.

My wish list should Santa be sooo kind:

1) new stereo perhaps AM/FM cassette/CD changer
2) Fog lights
3)Strut tower bars
4) J-spec headlights
5)Power antennae(that actually works)
6)any other goodies that can be pulled off...........

Santa please let me know,

Slidin Sideways,

Michael "T"

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I know of a black one for sale in my driveway. All it needs is a tranny, it's fast as hell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts