1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Bahahahaha. I actually LOVE that. :lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
well i am pretty bored so i figured i would do some searching for images of the exact year firebird front that is on the "240TA". unfortunatly i cant for the life of me figure out how to resize the images using XP professional because there is no MS Paint. so i am using thumbnails from imageshack so it doesnt take forever for those with 56k to download.

first the original pic you saw...

now the the 1979 Firebird...

from what i can tell, it is only the front bumper and hood off of a 1979 Firebird attached to a 240sx. you can tell it started as a 240sx because the 240 has much more angled A-pillars when compared the the 79 bird.

one thing i cant understand... why did he leave part of the bumper in the way of the IC?

Enjoy!

_Chris_

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Yup lol but still, or the money could have been used for a mbc

woot woot

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
another 240sx gayed out..:sigh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
looks like the shaker scoop is connected to the hood instead of coming threw from engine bay =X

·
Banned
63 Posts
thats the tiniest cowl induction hood evar

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
What the hell. What do you even say to something like that? That's right up there with the Civic hatch with a Mustang front end.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
CustomMX6 said:
Yup lol but still, or the money could have been used for a mbc

woot woot
Uhhh, its a turbo 240sx in the states. I'm pretty sure he's already got an aftermarket boost controller of some sort. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts