Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Sup man, nice ride(verynice). what type of side mirrors are they? 92 Celica or a M3 style?

i wanted to do the same thing with my back seat, gosh. hit me up.

·
Registered
475 Posts
boy that ride looks familar, i think i saw something like it at HIN in AC. Im kidding, glad u got better shots than i did. You're ride is phat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I still got a lot to do for the HIN in July 7. I was supposed to have more done to the car but I got my car back a week before the show in AC. I hope I get everything done before the next show. The side mirrors are 92 celica's.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Are those Phoenix Gold Cyclones in the "back seat" pic? How do you like 'em? Are you happy with your TC kit?

Looks Good!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are old bazooka tubes. I had to put a system in my car quick for the show. I plan on having a new system soon. I'm very happy with the TC kit.I just wish the front nose was lower. I'm trying to get a custom front nose put on like coldnoodle. Not sure which one yet.

·
Registered
446 Posts
lol I guess I was giving you too much credit thinking the bazookas were $800 Cylones.

When you say you wish the front bumper was lower, do you wish you'd gone with the Shogun-style kit? Personally, I like the TC kit; not as subtle as the Erebuni 44 and not as gaudy as the 711 AND none of the problems with erebuni at all. Do you think it looks out of place with the rest of the kit on the car?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The reason I got the TC kit is because everyone has the shogun kit. If I slam my car to the fullest, it will not be as low as the shogun kit when it's slammed

·
Registered
446 Posts
What's done to it? My GCs are as low as they'll go without modifying the Tokico adjustables. I modded my stock struts, but decided it wasn't really necessary on the Tokicos. I'm about 99.9% sure I'm going with the TC.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Do you have any good pics of the rear and rear quarter panels? How does the kit change them? Any installation problems?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mak6, where did you get the e-brake cover?

i hate the stock e-brake, where did you get the one for your car, was it hard to install?

thanks, mcbride

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Mak6 said:
Thanks, I still got a lot to do for the HIN in July 7. I was supposed to have more done to the car but I got my car back a week before the show in AC. I hope I get everything done before the next show. The side mirrors are 92 celica's.
i was going to get those and put those on mine too. hope you dont mind. i thought it up about 8 months ago. but never got around to get them. how was the fit and install?? later

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's a Tenzo e-brake cover. It was very much a pain in the ass to put on. I had to get a huge drill bit and drill the inside perfect.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Holly shit,
That was your ride?
I saw it at HIN at Atlantic City.
Looks tight. Too bad didn't have the time to
talk to the owner, damn it. i think yours and Henrys
car(The deep green 6) were the only 6's there.
Anyways, talk to ya later,

Will (ToyMX6)

·
Registered
148 Posts
will do

I will keep up with the mods.. I have a few more pics of my car on the net now... http://y42.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/m.../bc/menace2252000/lst?&.dir=/&.src=bc&.view=t
click that to see them..... its just a few of my engine.. exhaust... my old rims on my friends car.... a friend of mine's police car.. stuff like that.. check it out though and tell me what you think and keep me up to date on your mods too.. your car is really nice.. maybe one day we will be at the same show.. let me know if you plan on going to NOPI in Sept. too. I will be down there.. later man

1 - 20 of 26 Posts