Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i guess the local spot on firday nights is krispy kreme donuts by the tacoma mall on friday nights if you are a street racer...

anyone else heard of this?

haha i just we to meet up with a bud of mine from out of town and there were a ton or ricers there..

·
Registered
694 Posts
I used to see them every weekend around here in the Tukwila, Kent, and Auburn area, till the cops put out a dragnet on them and rounded up a shizzle-load of them!!:eek::mad::p

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha thats awesome.. i never was into street racing but getting to see everyone get together brag about their honda and then get busted is kinda exciting hahaha

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh of corse i stay away i was just driving by... i was gonna meet a buddy ther but once i saw that mess i had to stop and call him to meet somewhere else ..

doenst help that i was driving an integra with an exhaust leak hahaha oh and awsome chrom tail lights hahaha i hate my car...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I heard that almost every friday the cops get them. I would avoid all that.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh turst me i have no intention of going there and getting involved with any of all that

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I know of a place...but if you aren't running better than mid 12's, no reason showing up.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i been to that meet a while back at the krispy creams, a bunch of turbo hondas were there, and some ricers. There was a cobra there too that got pulled over right in front of there. They meet up there, then they go to kent. I never been to the kent meet up.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I know of a place...but if you aren't running better than mid 12's, no reason showing up.
so I guess you don't go there very often.:p

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
My Ferrari killer ;)

that thing sounds sweet and I love trying my damndest to keep up with it.

wait till I come out of afghanistan and buy a Bike. You must teach me the ways of "farrari killin" :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts