Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
oh geez... thats not good at all:( looks almost exactly like my 6, too. i swear, this is like bad week for MX6es or something... lotsa people wrecking theirs, and mine, well, mine just won't start now.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Man you guys are all making me nervous about putting my 6 back on the road!! I'm sorry to see that Angel!! no worries at least it still purrs and moves!! It'll look good in no time, and at least they know who hit yours I'm stuck with a dented quarter pannel till I can get the cash to get it fixed.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
That's not too bad. Granted, it's not good! But the damage dosent look very severe. I have seen much worse.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, the damage is mostly superficial, but it's still the fact that it was my baby and I love her to death. Another bad thing is that I scrub coming into my driveway now because the back bumber is hanging off so far, and it's embarassing to take out and drive. My poor baby, I promised her we would get her back to normal in the next few weeks. Let's hope that she is.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, we'd have to do it the official "******* way of the south", duct tape and a clothes hanger. ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Smiling faces, beautiful faces.
thats so whack...lol

for real though, that damage is not tha bad at all. Dont cry over spilled milk.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
so sad...

it's like your dog died....it hurts...sniff...good luck getting her fixed Angel.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks you guys, I didn't ever realize that this would be such a pain. I have not even driven my car since Thursday...we're worried about me blowing the tire because of the rim. Damn truck. Thanks though, you're doing a great job at giving me determination. :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I plan on insurance getting the money to repair my car. That's all that I really car about. I just want her back to normal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts