Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, but a "falling rock" owned my back glass from a blasting zone 100+ yards away :eek:

Reactions: zlyricist

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
"it bounced off my bumper, then up into the window!"

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I have to say we sure do have the weirdest things happen to our cars on this forum.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, they're paying for the glass and the rear speaker - the top deck got dented (the cardboard deck is broken, but not ripped) He asked if i wanted it fixed, but i pretty much told him good luck finding a replacement.

Only down side really, is that they said it will take several days b/c the have to special order the glass.

I wish it could pay for something else, b/c there is plenty wrong with it cosmetically lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
yeah, they're paying for the glass and the rear speaker - the top deck got dented (the cardboard deck is broken, but not ripped) He asked if i wanted it fixed, but i pretty much told him good luck finding a replacement.

Only down side really, is that they said it will take several days b/c the have to special order the glass.

I wish it could pay for something else, b/c there is plenty wrong with it cosmetically lol
You should have at least pursued the cash for the piece that got broke.

Reactions: zlyricist
1 - 11 of 11 Posts