Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Spotted someone? Post it here. (edited by Odin)

hey ppl theres also a silver one with 13B turbo series 5 conversion going arouind with veilside kit owners name is mark .. he got the job done from Mazfix underwood the rest was sourced from front cut of a car and yes its rear wheel as well so far he does 12.8's quarter mile without any mods even stock exhust :D hope it helps

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
nick i see that car all the time... its got a wierd bonnet too, with a chrome plate/mesh on it.. it actually looks really good.

sr20? im not sure about that.. but i bet its the car i see all the time.. it defently looks like a serious machine.. ive tried to talk to him before but he zoomed off.

·
Registered
642 Posts
i know the one you are talkin bout brad. at first i thought that was the one, but apparantly this 6 never gets driven, always in the garage. i heard he has spent upwards of 60g'z on it! but none the less, i reckon its a load of bs, and the one that you always see driving around is probably it, minus the sr20...hehe

also, brad, did u see me on tilburn road on tuesday night bout 8:45pm? there was another black tx5 that probably zoomed past ya, with a massive front mount.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
yeah, there is infact two pinky ones driving around here.. one is driven by an older guy.

yeah i saw ya, turning onto station road.. also saw the other dude.. i was tempted to turn around and gun you down, but didnt have much room to rip a u turn.. i was sort of expecting you to zoom up behind me

gotta catch up again one day soon mate

·
Registered
51 Posts
brochure

lol, dug around in my filing cabinet and found my original brochure and sales contract signed 12/6/96

121kw (162hp)
1250kg

Cheers,
Dean

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
who was the silver GC 626 coupe who i ran (and wasted - for the record) at the 'indo' drags last nite?

what have you done to your car? f2t conversion?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Cruisin down High Road(Willeton) this afternoon about 6pm. Saw a 1st Gen Turbo, really bad paint:p (he must be having a spray job soon), with a MX6.com sticker on the back window(on the bottom), with a 3" drift style exhaust.

plates were [1BOA.sumfinsumfinsumfin], looked lowered too

Btw, good idea on removing the rear spoiler too, 1st gens look way nicer without one, I know from personal experience :D

anyone here own it?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Anyone on here from Melbourne drive the red 1st gen 6 with the BFI (Big ****en Intercooler) on the front, personal plates 'INDRED' ? That is one sweet ride.

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
notice a red mx6 1st gen, think it was a 90-91 model, had bbs style wheels, on the way to hightpoint at a automotive repairer, building colour was like a dark maroon

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok...
was comin back tonight from one of my customers houses(I sell PC's).. and driving towards city along Kwinana Freeway..from Beeliar road..

I start approaching this trailer.. with what looked like a black TX5 turbo.. as i pass it, I see that it's a late 80's model Ford Telstar Sedan with a parachute no the back(these guys must have come back from the Motorplex), anyway.. as I went past it, i noticed the HUGE tubs on the back of it.. and thought "WTF?!?!"

anyone in Perth know anything about this car?

·
Registered
642 Posts
"INDRED" is owned by a guy named damien. has a fair few mods done to it. last time i saw his car he had after market management, t3/t4 turbo and a fully rebuilt engine/head combo worth about 10g'z. oh and an exhaust and 18psi. let me tell you from personal experience that it is one very quick car.i told him about the site, but that was 18months ago.

btw, the plates mean in the red, koz the car is red.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
i saw 2 red 1st gens on the way wollongong on friday. anyone from these forums?

·
Registered
119 Posts
2nd Gen 626 in Bunbury WA with QldPlates

Just spotted a 2nd Gen white 626 in Bunbury WA with Qld plates.

The car had and after market exhaust and looked lowered with 16 - 17" rims on it. Any one know any one from Queensland with a car fitting this discription who is visiting or has moved to WA. If they see me they will probably recognise me cause I still got my QLD plates on as well

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
I split the rwd mx6 talk into a seperate thread. Please keep discussion in the thread to spotted posts please
thx

Chris

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
I have a seen a number of MX6's around the Pine Rivers area... saw a 2nd gen getting towed from the Shell Servo on South Pine RD in Albany Creek. Looked like a fairly young male driver... but then again I was paying more attention to the girl beside him :)

But, yea, if you are on here... you should come to the next cruise and bring the girl along as a few of the boys here currently don't have any 'baggage' (Quote of the week from the 'Lets pick up Chickebabe thread').

Tripharn

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
There's 2 other blue gen 1's around the Browns Plains area (other than mine, I work at Crestmead) do they belong to any one here?

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Who has the pink 2nd gen with supra tailights? I see it around civic a lot.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I've thought about making up a MX6 business card to put under the wipers of parked MX6's, maybe get them on board.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
crusty said:
I've thought about making up a MX6 business card to put under the wipers of parked MX6's, maybe get them on board.
Good idea. But would it cause problems?

Like, a lot of the MX6's in my area (most of them are silver too) have been around for yonks ... and are usually driven by people in their late 40s plus!

*shrugs* ... It's a great idea though - it may get more people on the board!

:smokin:< ---- He looks so cool, I used this 'cos I thought it was a really cool idea ... and this guy really looks cool - almost like strongbad cool ;)

1 - 20 of 1784 Posts