Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
i was dragin a white MX6 on the 11th april in perth on warton rd in thornile
who's car is that??
pretty quick ay's but drag agian when i get my FE3 put in, mite b more challengin 4 u

c u agian

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
did anyone from perth go to the bunbury hot rod show? i was down there and there was a white (i think?) 1st gen mx6 sitting on the main strip near one of the cafes. is that anyone from here?

·
Registered
164 Posts
who has the silver 2nd gen with black wheels and slightly damaged front bumper, and J-spec headlights? it went passed me this morning about 6.30 near sth pine road way (brisbane)

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Yea, saw a red 1st gen outside (parked) of the Stock Exchange last night (saturday 17th April)... also saw a champagne 1st gen on Kedron Park Rd had a BOV, and exhaust today at about 4pm.

Tripharn

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
i saw a white 1st gen in osi park opposite Jason Mazda today (19th) at 1:25pm (i looked at my watch :)) is that anyone from here? looked pretty straight

·
Registered
500 Posts
yeh pupchick, think that was me with the WA plates you saw on the 14th...was that on the SE freeway, you in the white 1G? mine's a briz car now anyway. bought it off a Perth mate in dec, changed rego last week. keep an eye out... new plate is HSF...High Speed Fool :p

pete

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Kurrawa Surf Club, Saturday 24th April. Gold 1st gen, white swirleys, ding in the rear bumper.

I pulled into the carpark (I was in the Hilux) and saw it, I wrote a note and went to go back to put it under the wiper but it pulled out and drove straight past me.

·
Registered
127 Posts
There are two 1st gens that park on nujooloo road, ones on the side of road across from all the work places and ones in a driveway of a boat place or something like that. They are parked there during b/h. They are both red?????

Also seen another blue 1st gen on Loganlea rd, thurs or fri, it was waiting at the lights at the queens rd and loganlea rd intersection?????

Theres also another blue 1st gen, with white wheels (not standard i think), that parks on queens rd near the pool place during b/h?????

Are any of these ppl on here?????

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I'm not sure where loganlea rd is, I work in Crestmead. Mines a blue 1st gen, silver 5 spoke "porche" style rims, K&N sticker on the 1/4 lights. It's going to be easier if everyone here gets stickers!!!

* edit *there's at least 3 other blue 1st gens I've spotted in the BrownsPlains area. One has more chrome vinyl than both F&F movies.:E

·
Registered
127 Posts
crusty said:
I'm not sure where loganlea rd is, I work in Crestmead. Mines a blue 1st gen, silver 5 spoke "porche" style rims
Loganlea Rd is the one with Logan Hospital on it, I couldn't tell you what wheels it had etc. cos it was in a pile of traffic so I only saw the top half but it was in the early arvo???

·
Registered
127 Posts
seen some more today.......went to coast and seen a 2nd gen along smith st turning into bermuda st, it was dark blue with victorian number plates, looked pretty much standard, that was about 11.30am.

also seen a 1st gen parked at the Southport Surf Club, it was red with 17" rims and the number plate was NIC-030, it was pretty nice, that was about 12.30-1pm

than we went on and found a NICE BIG GRASS PATCH!!!!!!! Lots of fun in the commodore!!!!!!!

are any of these people on here????????????

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Spotted a Red GE1 with GE2 wheels ... lowered, with standard amber fogs (and drives around with them on around camberwell like me) :) ... Spotted on Burke Rd outside work at knock off time. Was wondering whether they have any other modifications if they are on this post

I like to see slick cars that look stock, but really aren't (for example ... my own :) )

·
Registered
36 Posts
Spotted a black mx6 parked down the road from me in fernhill, queenstown (NZ) - would sure like to drag it sometime :D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Spotted a clean, white second gen, full kit (Veilside I think), parked out the front of the Snowdome (ha ha.. sk8r boi.. aaah - who am I kidding, I was there to skate for the first time in about 15 years, so I can't really talk).

I think it's the same one also seen at BP West Terrace by recovering MX6'ers.

Edit: Oh - and played tag with a navy 2nd Gen with AA- plates. If you're reading this one, guy, if a red MX6 with the plates "MX6" plays tag with you for a bit, it'd be nice to at least smile and wave, you jerk! Some people have no joy in their cars, honestly.. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Black First Gen

Ok There Is A Black First Gen Mx6 Cruising Around The South Perth Como Area Of Wa Keep On Seeing It When I Visit My Mum Who Lives Near There It Has A Wrx Sti Style Wing On The Back And A Kit That I Dont Recognize Is It Anyones Here As I Would Like To Know Which Kit Is On It
Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
127 Posts
Spotted a 2nd gen silver mx6 at the Arndale Shopping Centre in Springwood about 11am on Wed 12th, I think we have the same mags, are they Advanti Racing?

Number Plate: 468 FLI (cool huh!!)

21 - 40 of 1784 Posts