Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Navy Blue 2nd Gen with MX6 monogram on the side ... with slight damage on the back heading east bound on the Eastern Freeway tonight ... I think it's lowered, cos it looks kinda cool ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
There's a de-badged and (looks like) resprayed red 1st gen that is always parked near the mazda/benz dealership in taringa (briz), looks really clean...anyone here?

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I spotted a Black 2G coming down Warrandyte Research Rd ... if you're out there

·
Registered
127 Posts
hey, spotted a white 1st gen going down Kingston Rd heading towards Woodridge at about 4.30pm today. Also spotted a red 2nd gen turning off Paradise Rd at about 5.00pm today. Anyone here?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Spotted Paul(twinblack) this morning driving towards fernvale (on the 1st set of double lanes) I was in my blue R33 going towards ****witch. See me wave mate??

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Spotted a Silver 2nd Gen Just like mine on Tuggeranong Parkway about 9:30 this morning while on the way to work. Any new members here? As I was hoping they saw the mx6.com sticker on the back windscreen :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
damn, just saw a smokin red first gen at moss st autobarn (my regular money-pit :))...erebuni kit (I think?), respray, very low, slick 17s...barely even recognised it as one of ours! very nice work if it's anyone here...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Any of you guys own the red genII mx6 with the nasty stickers?

·
Registered
213 Posts
CardinalBiggles said:
Spotted a clean, white second gen, full kit (Veilside I think), parked out the front of the Snowdome (ha ha.. sk8r boi.. aaah - who am I kidding, I was there to skate for the first time in about 15 years, so I can't really talk).
That guy doesn't know **** about his car. Myself and a friend who have both owned veilside kited and worked 2nd gens went and had a chat to him about it. The guy didn't even know what an air intake was, or what the kit was, or basically anything about it...:damnmad: Also his front bar is like cut sort or something, looks really weird. It also has stock rims if i'm not mistaken.

By they way CardinalBiggles i spotted you a week or so back you were pulling into BP on west tce. Good to see the beast is still on the road.....nice rear spoiler light..lol:cool:

·
Registered
652 Posts
MXTCY said:
That guy doesn't know **** about his car. Myself and a friend who have both owned veilside kited and worked 2nd gens went and had a chat to him about it. The guy didn't even know what an air intake was, or what the kit was, or basically anything about it...:damnmad: Also his front bar is like cut sort or something, looks really weird. It also has stock rims if i'm not mistaken.
Hmm.. you know, I can't remember! I think I must have been still laughing so hard from the ricer car in the car park with two exhausts of graduated sizes.
By they way CardinalBiggles i spotted you a week or so back you were pulling into BP on west tce. Good to see the beast is still on the road.....nice rear spoiler light..lol:cool:
*laugh* Aaah, you should have waved. Yep, she's still on the road and no, I didn't mess up the spoiler light install. Works a treat - thanks ;) I'm often in that vicinity (liquid refuelling).

While I'm talking spotted MX6s.. there's a blue 2nd gen I've seen in Adelaide CBD a few times (usually on South Terrace around 5-ish). Navy custom plates, starting with a K and has MX6 in there. If it's you, wave back sometime!

·
Registered
203 Posts
saw 1 silver second gen with nice mags and a silver first gen about 15 houses away from the 2g, i was traveling on the werribee line just neer seddon station, anybodys here?

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Nice looking navy blue 1G MX6 ... Sighted Springvale Rd Donvale at 5.30 ...

41 - 60 of 1784 Posts