Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
saw a red mx6 with plates MX6 at the carpark of the Ponchos (spelling?) mexican place in vic park last nite. anyones??

btw mr.mx6, mine was the 1st gen that blasted past you on the freeway today :D

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
DarkSlayer said:
saw a red mx6 with plates MX6 at the carpark of the Ponchos (spelling?) mexican place in vic park last nite. anyones??

btw mr.mx6, mine was the 1st gen that blasted past you on the freeway today :D
dat was me, it was my klze 2g in the carpark

what car was it on the freeway?.. .. mabe it was the mrs driving..

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
P Plates?

Are they really getting that old?

I can't beleive it!!! ... I guess mine's coming up for it's 11th candle soon.

N

·
0 Posts
hey guys and girls cruising round the other nite and saw a purple TX5 lowered on stock wheels fully kitted with no spoiler. plates were wyld-tx5 it was on the corner of blackburn and doncaster roads Vic great to see some modded mx6/tx5 around my area for once.:)

·
Registered
529 Posts
I saw a white 1G TX5 parked outside the housing near Melbourne Uni. Number plates were RSE 335?
Thing of interest was the DOHC sticker on the side that looked identical to what I recall the Mazda factory DOHC sticker looked like on the FE3d 6s.
Is that anyone heres car or is it possible we have another FE3 out there?

·
Registered
87 Posts
i little while back cruzin past a parked red/maroon gen2 with veilside kit w/out the spoiler...i think it got done at ARES SPEED, dude are you a member here??

·
Registered
511 Posts
Spotted: Black 2nd Gen with a heap of body work done to it, big wing, wheels, stickers.

Not raelly a fan of rice but it didnt look to bad, saw him in St Mary area on the GWH in Sydney

·
Registered
188 Posts
hot

looked up in my rear view this morrning on the way to work
spotted first gen red 90 model stock
but the hottie driving i almost crashed
south street headed toward fremantle 850am this morning
hope i see you again soon:angel:

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey was shopping at AUSTRALIA FAIR "Gold Coast" seen a RED gen 2 with full veilside kit parked under the food court near the bottle shop....dude, are you a member?? who does your panelbeating??

Mitch

·
Registered
203 Posts
saw a red first gen last night (friday) at calder park off-street drags, had white stock wheels 89mdl im guessing, anybody here, i tryed to park next to them but there wasnt enough room ;)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
saw SABBAi (1st gen tx5 from this board) last nite at the hot4's fotoshoot.. was a silver tx5 with him too, is that anybody from here?

u parked across from me & my friends.. (black integra, blue civic coupe with white leather interior, white cwest lexus is200, tx3 with black bonnet, etc etc)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
The Hot4's photoshoot was last night?

61 - 80 of 1784 Posts