Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1784 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Yeah that was me. My mate is EVLTX5, I think he's been here once or twice he says. You should have rolled over to say hi.

I saw a white gen1 Mx lowered with a big front mount on Blackburn road tonight at about 1/4 to 5.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
blue 1gen MX6, with rice pipe, alloys and sticker across back window. Plates were BLUMX6. Saw you on Springvale road, near whitehorse road on Friday about 5:30pm. Drove beside and behind you for a bit.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I saw Bill in town last Saturday night. Hello Bill!

I saw another blue 1st gen on Sunday arvo in Annerly. Looked like it had 200sx rims but I couldn't tell for sure.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Ouch that sucks man, seems to be the month for smashes...put the pics up!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Saw a nice, clean red 1st Gen with white swirlies checking out another 1st Gen in a car yard on Main North Road.. if you turn up here, say hi - I want to see those mods you were talking about! Nice and clean, I'm sure that sleeper look's sucked in a few ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
there is a white 1g mx6 with a fat muffler that i always see around the redcliffe area, i think it lives somewhere around kippa ring shopping center, looks pretty clean, it was parked opposite jack bedems at around 12:00ish today, anybody from this boards?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Is anybody from the Eltham, Research, St helena, Diamond creek, greensborough area of Victoria? Seen quite a few 2g's in the area. quite a fair few p plater 2g aswell....... There's one red one which is always out the front of the shell in greensy, is this anybody on here??? pm me if this is u
Sparksy

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
I just spotted 2 mx6's at pinewood on my lunch break. A red 1gen with 16's, and an MX6 decal on the bump strip. And a nice looking 2gen creamy pearl, with silver pin striping on the tail lights.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fettled Blue first gen with for sale sign on it parked near vintage cellars in south perth

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Spotted a black/dark blue 2nd gen MX6 on the Today show (Ch 9), it is on every morning when they do the Sydney traffic around 7:20AM, anyone else noticed it?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
saw a dark 1st gen at the lights at the intersection of whitfords and marmion today.
anybody from here?

81 - 100 of 1784 Posts