Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Spotted two in one day, first was a red first gen non-turbo (I think) along the parkway at about 11:30, the next was quite a tidy looking greyish/black 1st gen turbo sometime in the afternoon.

Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Spotted a rough white 1st Gen with 'P' plates on Whitehorse Road in Balwyn. You're a terrible driver! You might want to look at the traffic around you rather than SMSing.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Wuffles said:
Spotted two in one day, first was a red first gen non-turbo (I think) along the parkway at about 11:30, the next was quite a tidy looking greyish/black 1st gen turbo sometime in the afternoon.

Anyone here?
I saw a red one (prolly the same one) a little before 11 this morning who I think might be Frink from the forums.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
1989MX6 said:
Spotted a rough white 1st Gen with 'P' plates on Whitehorse Road in Balwyn. You're a terrible driver! You might want to look at the traffic around you rather than SMSing.... :rolleyes:
LOL, I've got $10 says if this guy's a member, he's not going to reply.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
1989MX6 said:
Most drivers around the Balwyn/Camberwell area are preparing to be Volvo Drivers! ... They are the definition of "Stupid, Moronic Victorian Drivers!"

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Cromax said:
Most drivers around the Balwyn/Camberwell area are preparing to be Volvo Drivers! ... They are the definition of "Stupid, Moronic Victorian Drivers!"
I think it's the time of day, and of course whether it's pension day! I go into Prahran a lot though, and I have to say the standard gets even worse. 130kmh? Nah, their speedos are limited to 30kmh, more like..... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
I think I might of seen you when I was going round a corner in the car park, Ended up giving up and parked in the high rise myself.

·
Premium Member
3,085 Posts
Spotted a white 1 gen with canon muffler, and black/dark R33 rims, filling up at the Mobile cnr on Jells and Ferntree Gully road @ 5pm on Firday.

Also saw a silver 2 gen yesterday turning into Chaddy with a sticker on the side window say their name @mx6.com

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Okay here is one

I was at 7 eleven in my hood Lakemba but it's known as 7/11 Belmore but Lakemba maccers is opposite for the sydney guys

Anyway dont' ask what I was doing there with no license checking tyre pressures on Wagon's

but filling up was a LIME GREEN type bright yellow TX5

You know that colour yellow of them High lighters, with a tad more green.

It was dropped on some chrome 17's or might have been 18's

but carried one large front mount inercooler sitting through a cut up fornt bar with some polished pipes to match.
When it drove off it sounded stock turbo. spooled early mind you it had 4 habib's in it so ?

BOV didn't here probelry.

ANd No I left my phone at home so I didn't get a photo

BUt it did carry plates "NEXNL9" - I think it's Next in line?

but hey I haven't been behinds the wheel of a car all year so i don't know what plates mean now days

·
Registered
299 Posts
i saw a blue mx6 in shorncliffe going into sandgate today, up along the water.. anybody from here?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
SABBAi said:
It wouldn't happen to be this car would it?
Haha - coincidence. Passed this car on Burke Rd in Camberwell at Midday today. Whose car is it? Kinda nondescript and subtle colour to paint a car....! Bet they get stopped by Mr Plod all the time....

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
almost but not quite

Had big chromies
the Plate NEXNL9 moounted on the corner driver side
bumper was more cut up
and intercooler and pipes polished but very similar
and grill was meshed and looked a bit like a skyline type

·
Registered
188 Posts
White With Red Bumber Skyline Tail Light Conversion

As the tiltle says white 89/90 mx6 first gen white with red front bumper spoiler removed
skyline tail light conversion three inch exhaust constantly up and down
stockdale rd in occonner western australia past my office anyones here
sounds good and looks like a project on the go starting to look

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Spotted thursday arvo, Blue 1st gen on Tuggeranong Parkway heading north, also GE2 Silver 2nd gen in the Tuggeranong Office Park dirtbowl carpark, I left the note on your windscreen. Also spotted a Silver 2nd Gen with alloys in Fyshwick around 11:30am today.

101 - 120 of 1784 Posts