Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Went to pug mahones one yesterday at about 10-11pmish no idea really

turns out it was goopy's car out on lonsdale!
i was fucking off my head, but i remember seeing your mx6.com sticker, then i needed to take a slash......
so i pissed on the civic next to your car :smokin: hope it wasnt someone you know

·
Registered
299 Posts
i saw like 4 first gens up the coast (sunni coast) over the last week, one was white with tinted tail lights and a rice cannon exhaust, and the other three were all blue, one was missing a grille

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Shit, I was at the Portland last night - we all missed each other by about a couple of blocks!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I've seen tons of 2nd Gens lately in the areas around Chadstone, Camberwell & Prahran. Mostly driven by people in their late 30s onwards, but I'm sure they'd be interested in the site. Maybe we should get some fliers printed up....

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
saw LX SS's car outside autobarn in altona yesterday

also the other day saw that mysterious pink 1st gen with the huge front mount and custom bonnet.. also upside down tails, no spoiler, has skirts and other things too. nice car.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
1989MX6 said:
. Maybe we should get some fliers printed up....
I keep spare stickers in my console with a bit of info about mx6.com written on the back. I've given out 2 but never heard anything back :shrug: .

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
crusty said:
I keep spare stickers in my console with a bit of info about mx6.com written on the back. I've given out 2 but never heard anything back :shrug: .
Eugh. Who'd put stickers on their car....? :crusty:

I would.... Two in fact... :ewink:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Spotted.., one red 94 gen 2 with front nudge bar.., hey .. that's mine!!

just joined up here cos i have recently bought the above car.., man don't they move !! i've been driving mazda 121's for a few years now so it's a noticable difference , in feel and in fuel costs :( still a very nice car.., and this board is pretty cool too.., very informative , especially the search function ;)

Chook
+:>

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Spotted : Silver 93-97 626 Hatchback on Lakeside Dr (joondalup) , full custom bodykit (looked as if it was made for a different car , the rear bumper didnt sit properly), nice chrome rims, twin exhaust tip , lowered etc. Looked pretty schweet

·
Registered
40 Posts
Spotted while in Adelaide this weekend just gone..,

Saturday: 1 white and 1 dark blue gen 2 in Glenelg

1 red gen 2 with mags and exhaust in Gepps Cross

Sunday 1 white gen 2 on West Tce in the morning

+:>

·
Registered
415 Posts
Saw a mad black 88 tx5 at nunawading mcdonalds drive thru on sunday dec 12th. Had an insane r33 style kit, mustve been all custom, all black, with white wheels and wipers. Huge front mount as well. I handed you your food dude :) Need pics to do this thing justice, needless to say, it made my shift that tiny bit better.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Spotted a nice red 2nd gen parked yesterday at Swansea with good mags on it, plus a beautiful Eunos Cosmo on my way home.

·
Registered
323 Posts
just followed a 1st gen mx6 turbo all the way from keon park, via the ringroad, got off at greensborough and then i turned off at aquaduct road. was it anyone from here?
Sparksy

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Saw I really clean white '90 626 Turbo on Bell Street, on Sunday afternoon when I was coming back from the Airport. Rego was 'Jet 626'. Nice clean original example; they look terrible when they're riced, and karma to you for keeping your car original.

Saw a Prestige Silver '89 MX6 on the way back from my folks' on the Mornington Peninsular. Exact same car as mine. Nodded to you as I passed but you were a really old bloke who probably thought you were driving a Camry. And probably doesn't have the internet anyway.....

Hmm....

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
SABBAi said:
That car was running around with a set of TX5 rims on it, and was for sale not that long ago.
Yeah, that's the one. Nice condition, isn't it? Anyone you know?

Passed a red First Gen on Whitehorse Road Balwyn, earlier. Good condition; points lost for the big fart pipe out the back, though... :p

121 - 140 of 1784 Posts