Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1741 - 1760 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I spotted a reddish 626 today going across the narrows bridge and then turned off at millpoint road infront of me and kept going up millpoint at about 3:30pm , was a late model not sure which had a blue number plate with something like mzd-626. anyone from here?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Spotted a maroon 2G mx6 with big rims, parked in the employee carpark of Belconnen red rooster today. Anyone off here?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Keep spotting a silver 2g mx6 at keilor downs shopping centre with no spoiler, exhaust and Rx-8 rims (i think..?)

·
Registered
550 Posts
red first gen mx6.. lowered with 17's and a hacked up front bar for a massive front mount. saw it today in the maccas car park.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Spotted a red first gen mx6 with the TWR bodykit on Friday night about 6:30PM on Flemington Rd, looks good in seein the kit in person..

Is the car from anyone on here?

I saw it again also on Flemington parked in front of the RMIT Old Melbourne Inn this arfternoon at 6pm.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
White 1st gen on the Freeway this morning....front bar cut out hosing a rather sizeable FMIC...

Rims had a polished finish with some black highlights...

Reminded me of Christof's car from OST.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
West Perth last Friday...

Bit of a dog, but had a cute chick driving it :)

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Spotted Ben/D34TH on the Freeway this arvo...

Same old silver 2nd gen, though now has a stock muffler and LPG.

Also had a piece of masking tape on the rear with a"NOT MY BOYFRIEND'S CAR" written in texta lol.

I'm guessing someone at his work was taking the piss.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Spotted a navy blue 2G last night parked at Altona gate shopping centre around 8:30pm - had silver rims.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Spotted Dark Green, 2Gen, Looks Stock but Pretty Clean.

Green P Plater =P Barber Ave, Penrith.

Anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
[BRT MX6]. Navy blue 2nd gen with aftermarket rims on Whitfords Ave yesterday arvo.

Always used to see it when I worked in East Perth.

·
Registered
298 Posts
spotted a red gen 1 with fmic and chrome's @ selby accoustics in hallam - i approached the owner who said he bought his turbo from sabbai a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Spotted a red 2Gen MX6 in Penrith RTA the other day. Maybe Thursday.

Anyone off here? Looked tidy but looked stock.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Spotted 'Rumpig' at Ultratune at knox shopping centre on Wednesday - looked like the breaks were getting done.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Spotted [MX64ME] or something like that this afternoon. Stock Passion rose with some old granny driving.

Also one that I have seen quite regularly around my area (Think they live in Greenwood), a white 626 GE hatch on 17's, red calipers, AY TX5 rear bar. Everytime I see them, I am in my bloody work car and hence can't draw attention to the MX6.com sticker!

And...This yesterday. [A MX6]. What are the chances they applied for [MX6], only to find out they had already been taken by PK? :p Not the prettiest MX6 around. PS: Pic was taken on povo work phone ;)

1741 - 1760 of 1784 Posts