Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1761 - 1780 of 1784 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
seen the pink one around.. has been for sale for a while now.. looks pretty clean..

·
Premium Member
3,091 Posts
spotted a red gen 1 with fmic and chrome's @ selby accoustics in hallam - i approached the owner who said he bought his turbo from sabbai a couple of years ago.
haha! Yeah that's Dabid.... Nice bloke. Did his car not have a passengers seat? HE used to have it removed so that his son could get in the back easier!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Black 1st gen coming out from Hester Park onto Spencer rd. No spoiler on it. Car was lowered, dumped, had an exhaust on it too. Had a custom front mount in the middle of it too. 1BPE.893. Was going in the same direction as the car, car kept going onto Leach hwy.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Spotted a red 2nd gen mx6 with the licence plates Staz

·
Registered
550 Posts
nah i think thats the dodgy one that i see down the road from work.. if it is its not real. just the boot is capella part

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Yeah, you see alot of GE's around with the 1-piece lights, JDM rear bars etc. But on closer inspection you will generally find out that it's just been a repair job.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
This arvo - Very clean 1st Gen MX6 parked at the business next door - Tecsound

Sporting some common looking 6-spoke after market 17's

·
Registered
175 Posts
had a little boost off with a white tx3 with a bodykit - SLYTX3. Then had a chat to him with the windows down on Swan street, richmond this afternoon. we only blocked traffic for a little bit :p

anyone from here?

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Benny in the Z3 on the freeway this arvo sporting a killer mo.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Spotted Vibe's old Probe a week or so ago in Fremantle.

Different rims from what I recall though - black mesh with polished lip (Used to have some polished 5-spokes of some sort I think?)

Still looks in showroom condition :)

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Black Probe on West Coast Drive today, space saver rears, monaro bonnet vents :V

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Saw a very tidy white 1G with the old yellow WA plates, cruising down Ablany HWY throught Maddington yesterday.
Alongside my slightly less tidy white 1G.

So hoped that he was going to have a go!

·
Registered
125 Posts
i saw a red 2g mx6 today with rx8 18" rims at pick-a-part Campbellfield, red p plater
seen it twice in less than a week, any know ?

1761 - 1780 of 1784 Posts