Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
excatly what I was looking for, thanks a whole buch man.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
NSXR was going to make a PDF of a 1992 wiring diagram for me I sent it to him with some parts he wanted. (hes the one who Scanned the Work shop manual)

Then I never heard from him.

Well thats not totally true i did send him a message and he said he was busy with the rally competition. But that was a long time ago.
Indeed I was very busy with the rally preparation.
I am still very busy with work at the moment but as soon as I am able to do that I will try to PDF the manual.

EDIT : I see it has already been done.

Peace
NSXR

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
well if you want nsxr ill pdf it for you. im already doing mine so it shouldnt take much longer.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
HOLY crap, THERES A UPDATE.

LINKZ

still a rough, but all the pages are stiched together. please tell me if you find errors. also the final will be much bigger and not jpg. i still have to straighten some pages and photoshop a stain from two. then just processing and pdf and im done :D

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I have the entire wiring diagram book scanned in for the 90 MX-6. I just have to combine the pdf files into manageable file sizes, or if someone else can do it I'll send them all the files. I actually photocopied and shrunk all the pages in the book on a large copy machine so I could scan them. Then I hope someone can put it on the site.. KIRK

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
i could pdf that crap if youd like. then we would have one for 1gena and 1genb.

other than that, UPDATE!
LINK!

im done for now, unless someone wants to point out some errors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Compnut and Wibla (for mirroring); thanks a lot, guys!

For some time now, I've been trying to figure out a bizarre electrical problem that's been shutting off my rad- and interior-fans whenever the engine starts to overheat. Here's hoping that the '89 isn't too dissimilar.

My backup plan was a new relay running directly to the ignition circuit. You might just have saved my ass...

And by the way, DDD - you'll find the Haynes Manual utterly worthless for wiring in the 1st Gen models - well, at least in the '88.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
88-89 and 90-92 have slight wiring difference (mostly wiring colors and plug shapes.)

and yes, the haynes is shit. i believe it even says the 89 had a carb option.

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
Can you scan me a copy of the page that would have the fuel pump and transfer pump wiring on it? I need to see where the wires run to in order to disable the transfer pump, then figure out what the fuel pump wires are for to wire in an external pump...

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
the whole book is posted in this thread. check the first link. if you need a copy of a page in higer resolution tell me the page and ill post it.

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
I tried the links before I posted that but they go to some webpage that lists the file, but no download. I just tried the mirror, and am waiting for the unfreakingbelievably large 41MB download to complete///

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
the mirror is the unfinished copy. ill try to reupload it elsewhere then.

edit: the full version is 92mb

edit2: fuck, i cant find anyone to mirror it. ill have to ask panther or wibla again. :p

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
Damn thats a huge file.

Also, how do I get this data decompressed? None of my software that comes stock on Vista can read RAR files (Which it was downloaded as)

Dont happen to have the 1 page Im needing handy?:p

41 - 60 of 91 Posts