Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi djdevon3!

Thank you very much for the WSM 1988! That's great!

Just one question. Have you finished scanning? If not, how many pages do you still need to scan?

·
Registered
842 Posts
PMX626.info will be the community repository.

It has a good variety of 626/MX-6 manuals including some in Polish, Russian, and even some of the supplemental booklets. I'm still working on getting more uploaded. Right now there are plenty of manuals there but still a ton missing. That's where I'll be uploading anything I come across. I have ftp access.

We are looking for digital versions of PMX626 factory manuals, owners manuals, brochures, magazine articles, any and all documentation of our vehicles in any fashion. Please contact me if you come across something that can be added.

Hi djdevon3!
Thank you very much for the WSM 1988! That's great!
Just one question. Have you finished scanning? If not, how many pages do you still need to scan?
The 1988-1992 626/MX-6 US manual is completely scanned and every single page accounted for. Same goes for the 1994 US manual. So far only the WSM itself, no additional wiring diagram or engine rebuild booklets are included. Just the WSM itself but still... that's over 1200 pages per manual. To say a fair amount of effort was put into this project would be putting it lightly. It's been a massive project that a lot of people are working together on. If you have something to contribute, anything at all, please contact me.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yes definitely interested in any and all information thanks guys even things like owners manuals. Basically anything that can be scanned and archived for everyone to enjoy.
We've been adding quite a lot to it recently including dealership brochures and magazine articles. We're building up a pretty good repository. Keep the info coming.

Also don't forget we have individual page scans of entire WSM's so you can print your own if you really want a hardcopy. There aren't enough hard copy manuals to go around for everyone so that will become a big option for our site. Individual page scans can be linked to as well for helping others with forum support questions. Those individual pages can really come in handy. :)

As it stands right now I believe we host the biggest 626/MX-6 file repository. Yes, we've been soaking up all the information we can find on the net and gathering it in once place. We're adding more at all the time so keep checking back.

·
Registered
121 Posts
3D wiring?

i have a complete harness laying around i could stretch it out and take pictures and give descriptions. if anyone is interested...

81 - 91 of 91 Posts