Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having deja-vu while writing this so I searched to make sure I hadn't already made a similar post. I didn't find anything, but if I have said this already Im sorry.

While MX6.com was down, we had a snowstorm in my area and I got caught in it. My windshield froze over (it was -20f), and blinded me and I ended up sliding into a ditch. A good ol' boy in a pickup truck yanked me out but one of my front mudgaurds got ripped off in the process. So I went to my dealer and ordered a pair. I've got them now, but the point of this post is to tell everyone that there is only one front set of mudgaurds left in stock anywhere in the Western hemisphere according to my parts guy. The set is in Canada (which is where he had to have mine sent from).
So if you need these act now! Someone should be able to get them (a pair) for around $20 (cheaper than I expected). The rears cost over $40 each though for some reason.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ah, but you forget. Unlike the rear guards, everyone (unless they took them off) has front guards. Therefor making it much easier to pick a pair up at the scrapyard. :D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well somehow the black color was wearing off mine and I was getting little white spots everywhere that wouldn't go away. I figured that this was endemic to all MX6's and some people would want new ones. Hence the post. Oh well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts