1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
mmm me like the deep dish :D lol make sure they will fit alright first but I would definitly pick them up!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing is though i think they might be to flashy for the mazdaspeed kit, plus 18's are kinda big.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd sport 'em. IMO 18 are just right.

L88888888

B

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya i think their going to be to out of place, maybe with a body kit they'd look right since the car would sit so much lower but with the mazdaspeed kit i think their to much. Sucks because they were $250 for the set lol.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Those are fucking sex! I need new rims :(. I wont be getting any for a while though.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can give you this guys email if you want, probably be like 150 shipped plus 250 so 400 bucks for a nice set of rims.

·
Registered
146 Posts
those look awsome!!

i really wanted to get these for my car, but they only have them in 4 stud :(

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
I have too much money going into other things of the car right now :(. My rims are fine, but they're not as sex as those. Thanks anyways sir

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want 4ws dangit! Ya rims are probably the last thing im buying. I have 3 of the stock flower rims and one steelie from the accident. Plus their 14's lol

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Haha I have 3 Flowers and one 5 spoke RS rim because of my accident too :lol:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OMG, we are flower brothers. FLOWER POWER lmfao.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Sitting in the closet of course though, I have the mazda6 17's right now ;)

Sucks I bought 4 new tires a week before the accident too, and one got trashed :(. I kinda wanna go to the junkyard and find another flower power lol, and PC them so I have backup rims :D

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya i just want another flower rim so i have 4 matching rims lmao. Should take my wifes rims off her car and switch them lol

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Haha funny you say that. Me and my gf are looking at getting another car and trading in her fusion. Were looking at the Mazda3 and she's like "Wait. I dont want a mazda!" A little offended I say, "Why not!!!??" She goes, " Well, if we get this one I know im gonna see half of its parts on your car!" Haha. So I was like "No! Why would you think that!! Why I would never!" *crosses fingers behind back whole time* Lmao :lol:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol id love to put either the mazda 3 rims or the rx8 rims on my car, keep it oem mazda on my car. My wife really wanted a mazda 3 but we didnt want to drop 9k on one.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Haha, as much as id lOVE the M3, I think we need a truck. We have 6 bodies in our little family including a bird thats 7 lol. We always take the dogs on road trips so a car isnt cuttin it. But she is terrible at drivin trucks soo...were still lookin lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts