Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a an 88 mx6 gt wth 77k orig miles. body is perfect . has a little work done to it heres a link to my car domain.
Click Here
im not ready to sell it quite yet but im curious to see how much someone would give me for it, if i get some good offers i might sell it. i wanna buy a LS1 Trans am but i have a love for my mazda and am not sure if i would give it up so lemme know what you guy would offer me and maybe just maybe ill sell it sooner than expected.
Ryan:jump:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
yeah about 2k...

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm thats what i figured around 3k but i figured if someone wanted to ofer me like 4 or 5k for some crazy reason id sell it so i can have a nice downpayment on a trans am. but im sure ill never get that even though itsa great car ill prolly keep it for years to come, save for the trans am and keep my mazda as my everday driver.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
If you don't sell it, keep it clean and in good condition and it will probably become even harder to find a decent 1st gen mx6 in about 5 years.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Damn you! First off bought my car now you're sellin it...you son of a bitch.:ewink:

metros

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey hey hey it wasnt your car lol, if was youd have it, and im not sellin it i basically wanted to see what people might offer me for it, i wouldnt even think of sellin it inless someone was gonna give me like 4k

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Trade ya straight up. If you're using the 6 as a trade in or resale for money my car will most likely get more than your 1g.

metros

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm well maybe one day ill think about it lol but im keeping my car for now. like i said just seeing what people would offer me, by the way did u put those rims on that car yet. i wanna see some pics

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Haha alright alright. I'm waitin till spring to put the wheels on and you'll be sure to get some pics. Hopefully santa brings me some tires or else that's where my tax refund is going. Headers go in on friday. That's what I had my gf get me for my birthday.

metros

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha i just had my gf and parents get me the hks intercooler piping kit for my car for my b-day lol mx6'ers think alike hehe

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Haha every year I'm like baaaby look at this (in reference to various parts) and she's like oh god how much is it? Ok go ahead n order it. Then her parents always give me cash and that also goes into parts. Alright no more thread jacking back to this guys car. I've seen it in person and it is the cleanest 1g on the site.

metros

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Ha my dad said he'd give ya $3k for the car. He liked your car alot. You ever put in that hood scoop?
Bizzump...

metros

1 - 17 of 17 Posts