Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 93 mx6 4 banger, but this guy in town thinks he can whoop my ass in a 93 stock neon, what do you guys think

·
Registered
806 Posts
Drivers are a factor, but your numbers are in the ballpark of 9.1 (0-60) and 16.4 (1/4 mile). There are several models for the Neon, I am not sure what a stock Neon was in 93, but the numbers for different models range from about 7.3 and 15.6 to 9.1 and 16.8, so I don't really know who would win. I would call it a coin toss unless he breaks down during the race. It's a possibility with those things! ;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
U have him i got a 4 banger auto (L4) and i have already aken a auto r/t by half lenght so i think u have him but power break

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you have a stick you'll smoke him.. I've heard the famous 9.1 0-60 story too many times.. that must be an average 2.0L MX-6.. When I first got mine I was running like 8.6-8.7 0-60's and now with minimal mods run 8.1's no problem (ran a 7.8 in the winter)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
neons, boo, boo, babies

Hey let's play a game called "Who am I?" I drive an MX-6 and talk about racing neons cause they suck and I need to be a big shot and beat one. How's it going DJ Egoboost. See the answer here is "brennan" everyone. Okay who races a neon and actually talks about it. Neons suck. And frankly I don't care who says what, I know someone is gonna come here and reply "Actually mxsucks, the 2000 neon does blah blah blah in blah blah blah when the R/T NASA package is in effect. So stop being a jerk blah blah blah, I eat babies blah blah blah" So deal. Neons suck, mx-6's, I can tolerate. So, in conclusion, rule number 1, we do not talk about racing neons. Rule number 2, we DO NOT talk about racing neons. Rule number 3, we do not eat babies.

disclaimer: moderator, i don't eat babies, nor do I condone the eating of above mentioned babies. No babies were harmed in the making of this post.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Re: neons, boo, boo, babies

mxsucks said:
disclaimer: moderator, i don't eat babies, nor do I condone the eating of above mentioned babies. No babies were harmed in the making of this post.
AGREED! Infants should definitely not be eaten. The act of eating babies should forever be banned from this world.

-Keep it clean...

·
Registered
261 Posts

mxsucks said:
Hey let's play a game called "Who am I?" I drive an MX-6 and talk about racing neons cause they suck and I need to be a big shot and beat one. How's it going DJ Egoboost. See the answer here is "brennan" everyone. Okay who races a neon and actually talks about it. Neons suck. And frankly I don't care who says what, I know someone is gonna come here and reply "Actually mxsucks, the 2000 neon does blah blah blah in blah blah blah when the R/T NASA package is in effect. So stop being a jerk blah blah blah, I eat babies blah blah blah" So deal. Neons suck, mx-6's, I can tolerate. So, in conclusion, rule number 1, we do not talk about racing neons. Rule number 2, we DO NOT talk about racing neons. Rule number 3, we do not eat babies.

**** are you talking about?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
mxsucks... LOL!!! That was insane but funny. I'm tired and way drunk right now so I'm laughing. Don't know why you don't like mx6's but the blah blah blah thing makes up for it!

·
Registered
135 Posts
(shaking head) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,092 Posts

mxsucks said:

that was pointless...

What do you drive again... besides your uncles maxima when he lets you borrow it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts