Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 421 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok welllllll alot is going to happen really quick once the parts come in so stay tuned.

whats the plan? well i opened a local body shop and we want something to showcase our tallents.(my tallent is not spelling fyi) some of this stuff may be considered played out or ricy but i see it all coming together nicely. we are still waiting on our big oven to come in but pretty much anything on this car that can be powdercoated will be done. (engine cradles, suspension, trans, engine block, ect)

and ill have some suprizes for you along the way.

so far a nice teaser pic..

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looks like the smaller ones are well.. Joined in with the larger ones, for just one hole now.

Gonna give it the eyebrows? Make it look angry? :p

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea ill get some better pics of those. they are from redline tuning and they are the best 80$ u will spend on your car!

well yea im just joning the 2 smaller holes for one large one and i decided against the s15 style grill. looks good in photochop but not in person so im just going to tweak the hood fitment.

and engine work starts as soon as my engine and stuff gets here from mazdapartner

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Are you trying to make the top part of your front bumper look like this?:

It looks like a whale, the grille being the baleen :freak:

·
Registered
437 Posts
come on that one just looks rediculous BShark, haha, looks like everything on that car was done in a day or on that car show trick it out where they have only like 10 days or somthing to totally redo a car.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you trying to make the top part of your front bumper look like this?:

It looks like a whale, the grille being the baleen :freak:
i was thinking of doing my bumper like a like design but i changed my mind i want the focal point on the car to be lower and that just adds too much to the front. and i dont want the front mount intercooler to be overlooked.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
come on that one just looks rediculous BShark, haha, looks like everything on that car was done in a day or on that car show trick it out where they have only like 10 days or somthing to totally redo a car.
i agree i hate those shows ive even noticed short cuts on those overhauling shows its great to get it on netflicks and watch it really slow when u see ppl takin ROCK grinders to strip paint on dents!!!!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
^shipping. stuff like that dosnt come overnight but thanks for popinthe suprize :D :D :D

but yea i bought the klze, manual trans, and turbo from mazda_partner. just waiting on him to get it out the car and ship it all.

BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF STUFF TO DO BEFORE THEN!! ;)

lolz

i spent about 4 hours yesterday reworking the headlights they fit better now and both fit the same. also they are recessed more and i have alot of metalwork to do now. and the bodykit is going to require alot more glasswork. im wielding up the roof lines and making my fenders removable. made my templates for the eyelids last night too. going to get the metal today at work and start. :D

^and i think we are going with this wheel.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

after refiting the headlights.

slid the bumper braket up more to get rid of that nasty hood gap. im going to move it out aout 3/16th of an inch too so i can get the hoot nicely butted against the bumper.

^and u can see my maksingtape eye lids.. gonig to buy the metal tonight for it :D

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK I NEED INFO!!!

best place/fastest shipping and best products to use to build my klze up. i want pistons, rings, bearings, rods, gaskets, wrist pins. and whatever else you recomend for a full engine build up.

·
Registered
784 Posts
^shipping. stuff like that dosnt come overnight but thanks for popinthe suprize :D :D :D

but yea i bought the klze, manual trans, and turbo from mazda_partner. just waiting on him to get it out the car and ship it all.

BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF STUFF TO DO BEFORE THEN!! ;)

lolz

i spent about 4 hours yesterday reworking the headlights they fit better now and both fit the same. also they are recessed more and i have alot of metalwork to do now. and the bodykit is going to require alot more glasswork. im wielding up the roof lines and making my fenders removable. made my templates for the eyelids last night too. going to get the metal today at work and start. :D

^and i go this lil puppy with quck release adapter coming :D
You told me the other day there was a thread up already when you told me to look in the gallery. And you were talking to mazda_partner(or at least someone who you wanted me to think was him) while I was on the phone with you a week ago. Some surprise

1 - 20 of 421 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.