Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my brothers account and he will be doin the main amount of postin here, but we took some shots of his car today and I'm bored so I'm puttin 'em up here to share with everyone. The shot of the engine shows his custom fit (not homemade pvc or anything) RamAir kit and he explains how to make it in the 2nd gen. performance mod forum. Ok on to the pics. My brother doesnt know too much about the Internet now, but he'll learn and be able to post some pics of his tight ass (not close to being finished, but still tight) steroe with custom made door panels and kicker panels(he used to work at a local car audio/video shop and did all this shit in like Ferrari's and Hummer's and Viper's, etc.) and he is now thinkin about puttin his laptop in his car. But the reason I put PIMP on the title is because on some weekends I'll take his car out and all my friends are like "damn" and "oh shit" and "that is a pimp's car" and of course all the girls love it.

Anyway, maybe he'll sell me his car so I can hook it all up with the kit and better rims and shit,

Lata fellas

Go here to see them.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1508188&a=12824124&f=0

[edit] if you have any questions about anything, just post em and i'll try to answer em at my house or here (if at my house i'll be under IceMan most likely still gotta register) and if i dont knoe ill ask my brother

[Edited by virtualpirrhana on 05-06-2001 at 03:41 AM]

·
Registered
600 Posts
looks nice man! I was thinking of puttin a laptop in mine, but I'm working on a project now for my Trooper to put a full system in (minus the monitor of course). Let us know how the laptop setup goes.

·
Registered
583 Posts
First off, is that a "hot" air intake I see? It looks like its behind the fan, but I still say its pullin hot air. Over all the car is nice. Well done.
On the laptop note, been there done that. Not worth it. I mean its cool to watch dvd's and play games, but untill I can get a better internet up link, I'll just leave it at home. I found the best place to mount is to either built a platform on the passenger side(kind of like a swiveling food tray), or just mount it right to the center of the dash, but it gets really hot up there, hence I dont recommend leaving it for any length of time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
new rim time? yeah but im not gonna complain, the girls like em and they were free

and about the laptop - hes not just gonna put the whole computer in it, hes gonna have the screen reversed and put in the roof, so it flips down like a tv, then have all the components stored away, trust me he has planned it all out and has it drawn out on paper, like i said he did shit like this in ferraris and shit for 3 years and went to a week long school for it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts