Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so there is this guy in where i live and hes got this honda civic, about every little blot-on you can think of and he thinks that he is the shit. I have been wanting to prove to him for ever that he isnt the shit. My ex-girl friend which is currenly his girlfriend is always talkin about how fast it is.heee heee. SO i'm on my way to my girlfriends house and i just turn the corner and here he comes slowin down to this stop light. i make the biggest u turn and get right beside him. My heart is throbing. he looks and me and i look right back at him. he reves his shit and i do mine right back. we see the yellow light turn red on the other light so we know its time to turn green. Right when it turned green we both lit our tires up but mine supn for a little bit longer. from where i had i had been spinning mine he gets half a car lenght ahead. This thing was slow. i get right up next to him not all the way through 1st gear yet look and him slam it in to 2ed and spun my tires again, from there it was all over. It was a kodak moment, the look on his face. I ended up beating him by 2 car lenghts or somehting like that. all i have is a K&N cone and some pullies. This was my best kill yet, at the next light he turned he was so embaressed. I can't wait to say someting to him in the morning!~~~~~~

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Awesome kill man, excellent.

What happens at most stop light races is that people get too hiped up and the addrenaline gets too high and you stop thinking. The best thing to do when you are at a stop light race is to relax,and think for a second and go over your lauch and everything. I'm sure that if you hadn't spun the tires and got a decent lauch, you could have beaten him by a lot more.

Anyway, great kill man, let us know what his girlfriend says about it....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea your right, if i would have thought about it i know i would of had a better kill. His girlfriend was like "oh my gosh your car must be so fast" i had 2 people come up to me asking if i wanted to sale it. I let them know whats up with the mx-6. He got pretty pissed off because his girl was talkin to me and saying good things about my car. He will not look at me at all in the hallway. Its so cool because everyone in school knows about it. just like that old rx-7 i took down. But he was cool it was a mazda so we are cool with each other.

·
Registered
332 Posts
You are right about the lauch but sometimes the best part about a good race is smoking the wheels and still winning. It is a real intimidator when they think that you have that much power to smoke the tires and then smoke their car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts