Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is a great site but it needs some work, i am glad everything works right on it and that is has a great message board system but it would be even better if the site had more on it then what is here and more members, somehow the word needs to be spead about this site....Before my girlfriend got an 88 GT_turbo i never looked for other car sites. I own a 1988 IROC Camaro and have been using thirdgen.org as my life line for over two years now. That site is the best ever for a perticular car. Everyone should just go check it out and get a feel for it, look at all the other thing offered besides a message board system, and the message board system is very effective, flaming is controlled really well, not perfect but real well, there are MANY MANY people on that board that know their S***. There are technical articals for people to refer too and sponsers for the site that provide support to keep it expaniding and up and running. Go check it out, you guys will like it, maybe you don't like camaros but look at the site.

And there truly is no replacement for displacement, you have a turbo you say, well add that to my V8 and see what it gets you.....
@- :D ...

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Hrm...

We like our community. It's somewhat small, but actually bigger than many... If you want a huge technical forum, go to probetalk.com. They've got more techies, and we've got better conversation and a better color scheme. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
RickBusarow said:
Hrm...

We like our community. It's somewhat small, but actually bigger than many... If you want a huge technical forum, go to probetalk.com. They've got more techies, and we've got better conversation and a better color scheme. :)
yep, we are one big happy family........ :D :E

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
I'm told that they now have a four-letter minimum for searches, and even the mods don't like it... Maybe we're going to get a little bigger. :(

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Wyldeone22 said:
I think this ... is one of the few examples of how a small size can be quite beneficial. :E
If only Rick could say the same thing....

:D

Claeren.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
You're right, Claeren. I have no idea what it's like to have a small penis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts