Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Sup,
yea im new at this thread thing so sorry if im doing it wrong... but i was jus surfing around this site and lookin at the pic they had. And i had some question about ur car, and would lik to kno if u can answer them.I saw ur car, ( nice and different) it was very different but nice. Lik the buddy club front end. Did u have to do alot of modifyin to the car or bumper? Also the hood very nice, wat kinda hood is that and where did u find something lik that for ur car is it a customize hood or a hood that is modify?? Also i would lik to kno how much it was and how did u get it???, if that isnt any trouble!!!!
i can email me at [email protected]!

P.s plz! thnx!

·
Registered
830 Posts
As you already notice, my kit is a customed kit from Buddy Club kit. I use to work at TC Spoilers that why I got a lot of connections on kits and racing vents... It actually took me a while to finish the kit because I had to do a lot of cutting and fittings. Due to MX-6 is longer and wider than the Civic, so there are lots of work involved. If you can, find a shop to custome for you that is the best, because it take an expert to work with fiberglass, but it will cost you lots of $$$.($4000 to $5000) As for the hood, I cut up my friend's 240SX's racing hood and custome fit it on my hood. There are many placed where you can buy vents in many different styles and have a bodyshop put it on for you, usually cost around $800 ~900 depending on the work.

Good luck with your project....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx!!

Hey ColdNoodle,

oh icic so the hood was custom made and design. so jus buy hood vents and design the way u want and get a shop to put it on 4 u?? so that is pretty much it rite..So thnx for the info..hehe

oh yea b4 i forget would u kno where i can go to see/get these hood vents??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts