Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i own a 93 black mx6 LS. the system i have in it is 2 JL AUDIO 12" subs, with a MTX amp pushing about 300 watts to each. the subs are the w-6 model. i alos have a 12 disc eclipse cd changer with an eclipse head unit. ok, the problem is the trunk. it rattles really bad, i know this is normal but is their anything besides dynomat that i can do to reduce the rattles. i know it is really normal for the trunk to rattle, but its really bad. i can't fear them inside the car but once i get out they are there. help please!!!!

G

·
dude i have the exact same problem. i've got two jl audio 12w3s with about 250 to each and among the list of things that rattle are:

trunk, tail lights, spoiler, led on spoiler, grilles on rear speakers, cover on inside brake light, and more. i'm sure yours is the same way. as far as i know dynamat is the best solution. i'm thinking about using glue on the grilles and the brake light cover, and i'm going to tighten the spoiler and the led.

G

·
ok guys

there is only a couple things you can do, dynamat the hell out of it, i mean so much that you can barely open the trunk or can that spray that sound detinates rattles i have never tried it but i heard it orks if you use it correct, other wise your gonna have to let it rattle. mine does the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts