Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this exact car coming up jane st. in toronto about a month back. now it's for sale on www.trader.ca : just do a search for a 1994 mx-6 in "all of ontario". i love the front body piece!

5 spd., air, CD, P/leather seat, fully loaded, new radiator, timing belt & water pump, just tuned up, plus air intake, strut bar, short shifter, exhaust, H&R springs, Kokico shocks, fog light, 17" rims w/Pirellis tires, K9 alarm, Wing West body kit & wing and original rims & tires. The car is beautifully custom yellow painted. Cert. & e-tested. 148,0000 km. 148,000 km. $13,200. obo.

i don't think i should post the dude's phone number here, but go check it out on the site. nice!

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Wings west?

That guys talkin out his you know what!! Thats a Erubuni style 44 body kit, and some uglyass wheels to boot.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeh , I met that guy at Jane and Wilson or something like that...

He was buying groceries with his wife, he was kinda a prick too

Yeh too bad w.w. doesnt make a kit for our cars, the guy thinks he's smart trying to imitate a w.w. kit :)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
how is that smart??????? i wouldnt want to imitate a wings west kit if u were gonna be fake with nething at least do the shogun kit

i saw that car long time ago for sale this is the second time he is trying to sell it most likely he messed it up if nething super mx-6's car looks better than that (its the truth):V

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeh I guess it is kinda stupid to imitate a wings west kit.. but that guy looked kinda like a ditzo himself... When I saw him I asked him how much he payed for the kit and where he got it, and he had no idea..
I think he bought the car all done up already like that..

Personally though I like that style 44 kit better than the shogun kit, just my opinion

Shogun is too much for me

:smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts