Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to All, im Rafi from Puerto Rico and im here for a couples of weeks and i like this mx6 community and i want to be part of it.

My car is stock, i only have 19" Rims, HID's in A-spec headlights and yellow fog lights (tinted)and 2" drop (front only)

ENJOY

thats my car when i bought it

Thats my other project car, and Mx3 GS

My mx with rims

My yellows fog lights

Lights on!!!!!

I like to know opinnions about how its looks?

My next mods, Front Lip

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
hey man, welcome to the site and congrats on picking up a 6. Do you have any higher quality pics of your rims, look like the axis rims i love. Welcome again and good luck with your car.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I wonder if you have alot of people Flipin you the bird :flipa: cause of your lights being so damn bright! lol the 19's look good. I want to see a better pic of it tho. You will learn alot from this community, i have. Its a great site. Enjoy:tup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lowefx said:
I wonder if you have alot of people Flipin you the bird :flipa: cause of your lights being so damn bright! lol the 19's look good. I want to see a better pic of it tho. You will learn alot from this community, i have. Its a great site. Enjoy:tup:
Thanks man, thats pics was taked with mi cell phone. when i bought it, its had 2 weeks of the new paint

About HID, a 80% of the people in the road make me lights flasher because they cant see. but i dont have another option

The rims are HPracing Storm

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Welcome man. Yeah some better pics of the rims would be good. Is it 5 Speed or Auto..? Oh this should be in the Gallery not Appearence. If you have a question there's a 99.9% chance we all have the answer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i post here because i wanna know the opinnion of the comunity of how my car looks.

its 5speed with 154K miles. but the engine its from a junkyard with 71k miles 2 years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts