Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
That was pretty awful, I think Chechclear was worse though. DO NOT look up Chechclear, I was depressed for a week after watching it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Oh god! I wonder what that man did to deserve that, but it was sickening.

Naveen

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You cant tell me not to look up chechclear because now I wont sleep until I look it up. Im going to wait until I get home from work to do that though.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Chechclear is a video of Chechen rebels cutting off a russian soldier's head. You hear him gargle on his blood as he begs them not to do it. The sounds are making me feel sick as we speak

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
YOu can see the same thing if you google "soldier decapitation". The vid from the guys that decapitated the soldier in Iraq will come up. As gruesome and macabre I find myself to be some time, that video does kinda saddens me :(

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
wow, i shouldnt of watched that, i like greusome shit but man that was fuckign sick. and i hope that they get caught and get hung.

feen

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
That was by far the most brutally disturbing thing I've ever seen, ever.... hands down. I got about 1/3 through and that was enough. Good fucking God that was too much.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
yeah i dont know what they were beating him with but it fucking did some damage. Anyone know what the hell it was? The poor guy was still alive and breathing when he was putting the screw driver in his stomach and what i think i made out as his eye. Thats a sin. The poor guys face was so disfigured, and bloody, you wouldnt be able to tell who it was.

The very disturbed right now Feen

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
like a train wreck...

Btw, I'll never look at a 2lb sledge the same again

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Gram I with you I turned it off part way into the flathead is good for bellys scene.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I take it none of you have watched Chechclear yet? Or those who have are still crying in the corner, afraid of your computer.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I take it none of you have watched Chechclear yet? Or those who have are still crying in the corner, afraid of your computer.
I saw the nick berg beheading a while ago...the gurgling after was awesome :)

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i dont know what they were beating him with but it [fizzle]ing did some damage. Anyone know what the hell it was?
Thats what I was thinking it was about 2-3 shots to the face and he was totally mutilated. WTF whas he using? A pillow case full of poolballs?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Thats what I was thinking it was about 2-3 shots to the face and he was totally mutilated. WTF whas he using? A pillow case full of poolballs?
a 2lb sledge was in the plastic bag. for some reason he took it out of the bag for the final blows to the guys dome.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts