Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't too active! I don't really wander into any of the other forums, but since PT is down you guys need to amuse me! don't let me down guys! :) Come on Rufnek, this is your land amuse me! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
some people here are crazy.
others are "trashed"...some come looking for
lol,
bottom line is...this place is funny, you have to find the humorous ones!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yuup!!! maryland humour! but its time for some genuine T.O hilariousity!!!... lets see here... hmmmm... why did the chicken drive an mx6... to beat the civic to the other side :D!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
hahahah!! that was funny!

·
Registered
763 Posts
By the way I noticed that the Canada forum has the most posts & threads out of all the regional section thingies... Does this mean Canada has the most mx6es?!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yes that is a possibility but from the way i see it we have more post whores than anyone else... we have an allstar post whore line up lead by our captain ruffnek69 :D... hmmm think i can make assistant? :p

·
Registered
763 Posts
i could probably make in the line up too :)

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
lol

You guys crack me up.. I was away all weekedn And here is this whore post from a Pter :) its all good bro.. Its been pretty active in here lately.. Derrek summed it up pretty good :) But if some of you rememebr in my first whore post its quality not quantity :) :)
(ironic how I said that in my whore post).. lol

Lates...:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts