Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
why people ruin those cars with body kits I'll never know.

Example, look at the top pic on the passenger side front...WTF?

·
Registered
894 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Excuse me....LS2

·
Registered
894 Posts
I love widebodies as well, I just think if he changes up the wheel/tire combination it'll complete the look of the car. The yellow decal in the back window isn't helping either lol.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Less is more.

·
Registered
505 Posts

Heres a pic of mine.. not the best quality :) But my car is getting there slowly... (ill upload some more later)
However I do agree.. keeping it simple is the best way to go!
Althought the Feed 'Type 2' kit is awesome!!.. absoultely love it!

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
All good looking RX-7 up there, stock or not. I would go with 99 Spec front with lip, FEED skirt, Shine Auto Project Diffuser, and a drop ;)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

Heres a pic of mine.. not the best quality :) But my car is getting there slowly... (ill upload some more later)
However I do agree.. keeping it simple is the best way to go!
Althought the Feed 'Type 2' kit is awesome!!.. absoultely love it!
I would tap that.

I was just looking for what I'd consider the best looking Rx7, and if I got one, how it'd look, before I even went to page 2.

And, since it's rather funny you posted a pic of your's, well, here's what I want, hard.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
^ Spirit R end thread :p Complete magic on wheels.

Ive pretty much got the money to get my Fd now, problem is that ive got nowhere to park her, atm she would have to park on the verge, and to hell with that :(

Im all about the Series 8 RS in Winning Blue though :) (Leave the stock rims for track work, SSR professor SP1's for daily running)

1 - 20 of 83 Posts