Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do believe that is it. I know there are like 3 Terminators out there, but I'm looking for the terminator 1. However, I think the only you pictured is the one. Anyone have any opinion on the wing?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like it, but isn't there one with the two peices closer together? I like that one better. Could just be the angle.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i dont know about it.......... looks like it makes the car too off balance. it could just be the angle, i usually like lower profile wings though

G

·
I think it looks absurdly large and too ricey. stock spoiler, shaved,or RX7 Mazdaspeed 25th Anniversary spoilers look best in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that pic is just a bad view. When taken low like that it makes it appear like it is standing quite tall. I'm not a fan of big spoilers myself either. Anyway I got a good deal on the wing and it arrived on Sat. I put it on tonight and I really dont think its all that bad. Mainly I'm just not a fan on aluminum wings, some of the fiberglass wings arn't too bad after seeing it in person. I'll try to get some pictures of it up sometime this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts