Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shop I work at acquired 2000+ sets of new brake pads from a local distributor that went out of business recently.

So far I've found about 12 sets of 1G brake pads. If you need 1G brake pads, or anything else for that matter let me know.

PM or post here with requests and I'll let you know.

All sets will be $10+ shipping.

-Tyler

·
Banned
371 Posts
is that f/r? or just front or rear? any rotors?

·
Registered
386 Posts
i'd buy both f/r aswell let me know when ur done sorting.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What material and brand? I think I need rears, but would buy both, if you find some!
The pads are Vehicle Specific, made by Qualtron. Most pads are semi metallics. Whatever the manufacturer called for was made for the application.

I've come across about half a dozen 2G front pads, none for the rear yet. I also found just one set of rear pads for a 1G as well.

-Tyler

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
If you find 2G rears as well, how much would u want for a full set, front and rear, shipped?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
let me know if you come across any for a : 98 camry, 92 paseo, or 06 crv

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Goat, if your Camry has F&R Discs, I have both front and rear pads for it. If it has rear drums, in the sets we have sorted out theyre not there yet. Also have both F&R for the Paseo, but non for the CR-V.

Mx6Ownage- Figure $15-20 shipped.

-Tyler

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
the camry only has discs up front - same with the paseo.

I'll see what i can dig up as far as part numbers, if you need to compare

thnx!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Ill take a set...for a 89 mx6gt

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ill take a set...for a 89 mx6gt
Do you want to wait to see if I can come across the rears, or just order the fronts? We've been very busy at the shop with work, and have had no time lately to do any separating of the pads.

-Tyler

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are the same as the probe right? If so I'll take a set of the 2g fronts just let me know where to send the paypal.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts