Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here's the deal...Today i installed the outlaw spacers, and it took a little longer that i expected, but finally when i was all done i was connecting all the vacume,fuel,and coolent lines when i noticed that i didn't know where the hose was that went to the top of the throttle body, its a coolent line, and it faced directly up. im almost posative that i connected everything correctly. But i can't seem to find the hose that connects to it. i looked around in haynes manual but i was inable to find the hose. does anyone have any clue where abouts that coolent line comes from so i can find the hose? Just incase anyone needed to know i have a 94 I-4 manual. any comments would be helpful
thanks all

P.S. yeah, i know it was stupid, but i just got a little ahead of myself

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found the hose, new problem...

well i found the hose so that was good and got everything back together. when i started it up it reved to like 2.4k and outlaws instructions say that you may have to adjust your accelerator cable which i did, now when i start it up at warm idel its around 750 or so which was the same as before but say i got to a light and push in the cluch and tach drops to 750 then bounces up to 1.25k and sits there for about 30 secs then drops back down to 750. does anyone happen to know what this could be? i adjusted the idel screw but it really didn't seem to do anything. the cold air intake filter seemed to be drawing more or less air in but it didn't change the RPM so i kind of left it alone. any clues?
thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts