Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pics of my recently covered interior, new 18x8 inch tsw spirit R's, powdercoated valve cover, intrax springs. Tell me what you guys think. thumbs up or down.
http://photos.yahoo.com/jacobd2
Thanks
jacob dobelbower

·
Registered
475 Posts
rims aren't bad, I love the interior.
Not crazy about the stipe on the hood.
Did u repalce the mazda emblem on the hood? with what?
Looks cool.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Damn sweet man!! Now I finally know what our MX6's look like with 18's...definately getting 18's. How much did your interior cost? I've got leather, but it desperatley needs some tlc, last owner didn't care to condition it..

·
Registered
357 Posts
ok... first off, thumbs up. i'm loving the car... give us more!

next: tell us (we're curious) how much did it cost to cover the seats (front and back)? d'you know how much it'd be for just the front? (we just want something so that, for those of us who might wanna do it, we can have a ballpark figure).

also... can we have a close up of your graphic on the rear window?

on the rims ––» they're *nice* but in the tradition of the car's colours, you might wanna try yellow... get some water solvent washable paints and try it out... worst thing that can happen is you don't like it and you break out the hose! :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you for the replies

thank you for the replies. to answer all of your questions, the emblem is the j-spec rx7 emblem and it was imported. my aunt did my interior, so i got a hook up. she charged 300 dollars for the whole thing and my sunvisors. she also had my car for a month but it was worth it. they are dark green and yellow and the green matches the paint almost perfect. i am very pleased with them. they are the exact same stitching as the factory leather seats. color sceme was thaught out because i didnt know what color would go with the green car. i thought yellow fit and everyone called me crazy. they dont miss me comming down the road though. the white came in because of the first set of wheels i had that you can also see in my photo album. i liked it so i kept it. i dont much like the stripes either but i wanted it to stand out so when i got it painted he through in the stripes. i plan to replace the hood with erebuni reverse ram air any way, thats why they are only on the hood. email me for any other questions. thank you
jacob dobelbower

·
Registered
166 Posts
interior looks gooooooooooooood . . i got the momo combat shiftknob also but in silver, feels madd nice :D i dont like the hoodstripes though.

·
Registered
579 Posts
hey jacob, did you lower your car as well? i'm planning on putting some 18's on my car, but i also want to lower it, but i'm not sure how much room would be left...do they rub at all? what's the exact size you have?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've heard some people complain that their lowered 6's with 17" rims somtimes rub. I'd be very careful lowering your car much with 18". lower it at most 1.5". But even that I'm a little iffy about with 18"s.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love tha green and the white rims combo.
looks tight.
Not diggin the yellow stripes that much, I think it
would look cleaner without them, but that just me.
I do think tha ride looks phat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts