Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
If anyone here lives in Atlanta and know someplace where I can get my car tinted...please lemme know...also what prices should I be expecting...thanks

·
Registered
475 Posts
dont know about ATL, but I know I'm getting my car titnted within the next week and it'll be a around $195 for the rear window, rear sides, front sides and headliner above the windshield. Im getting 35% on the front sides and 20% on the rear sides and rear window. What are u planning on gettting?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure yet...I called a guy yesterday and I am getting it done for about $175 today...I am not sure how dark I am gonna go on the tint...the legal here in GA is 33% so i think maybe 35% is about fair for me...wel i am about to leave to get it done now...I will post some pics when its done...Peace

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
im goin 50% to keep an eye out for the cops... and a more classy look...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with 33% on the front and 35% on the back...the guy said that this way the car will be dark and the cops won't have to bother me...I would have liked 35% all around, but still it looks nice and blends well...he also did a very professional job on the tint...

·
Registered
475 Posts
lemme see some pics ATL, i personally think that 35 is toolight but i wanna see how it looks on your car. Also, what color car do u have? I have a black car so i think the darker the tint the better the look....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car is white(I am soon to change the color though)...I too think its too light, but in some ways it looks just fine...not too light although I would hae liked darker...Also for me and my car, we have been stopped too many times by the cops for stupid stuff....so I thought tint that was illegal was just too much more hassles for me to go through...but I will send pics...it didn't turn out so bad

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
5% looks good on white cars too...

stupid cops...LOL

·
Registered
154 Posts
my tint

My tint is 35% but becuse its mirrored its about 27% (hope cops dont notice HEHE) I love the way it looks on the silver car of mine later-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts