Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently relised that i needed new tires after looking at them good one day, there 205/60/R15's i am thinking 215/60/r!5 might fit and be a bit more wider for grip and yes i know more wide it is more its gonna slip in the rain, but i would like yalls opions of the size issues i'm also lookin at for tires Toyo Proxies Tpt's

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i would look into some Federal SS 595's...a little cheaper priced and just as good, if not better than the toyo's, and they have outstanding wet traction traits

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
check your lug nuts...make sure they are on and torqued to the right ftlb specification. otherwise, looks like either somethings up with your suspension or cv axle is going bad on you....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the cvs JUST got done like 3 mounths ago so i doubt its that ( and besides it just started with the new tires if the axles where bad id'a heard it b 4 the new tires) and i all ready went thou both sides goin out its a differnt noise. i'm now thinking its maybe something they messed up in the breaks... i don't think the 205 to 215 jump would make THAT much of a differance

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
don't know off the top of my head...check your haynes or chilton...should be around 90ft lbs....but that's a guess. i believe it was posted here in the forums somewhere...do a search and see if you can find it.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
first off...did you find your problem? I would get that fixed before you start adding on non-essentials. :tup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts