Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go on Urban dictionary and look up the meanings of your names, some of them are pretty funny.

Neal:
1 Naturally born genious; prodigy.
2 Perfection.
3 The most eminent, pure, intelligent, gifted form of the human mind
cutter king.
god.
everything the average human is not.
perfection.
CK
Bad ass kid who plays his cards straight. Tends to be really good at school, but competes in sports too. Very busy outside of school. Very athletic

Shelton:
The hood of Stoke On Trent full of student cunts now!!!
But also full of the asians of s-o-t e.g the gangsters of stoke

The place to come if u want to pick up weed in stoke

If your an outsider don't run ur mouth here or u will get jumped!!!

Located near Hanley and Festival park and etruria (who reckon they all black and gangsters)

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RaginCanadian

Matt:
ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Masturbating After Touching Titties.
or
Masturbating After Touching Testicles.

A guy who grabs his female best friend's ass because he knows he can get away with it.

Layer of Exemplary Cock.

Horton:
Horton is a word to describe people who are large in the pants.
surnames of people who like to whore things.
people who like to have sexual intercourse with sleeping bags, snails, and trees.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Masamba: masamba isn't defined yet.

Sinclair: To be Dipped in sauce, fly, stunning, iced out boss'n, can't be stopped, motivated, rockin in everything they do

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
My definition wins /thread

Zach:

#1. A name of a person who is often smart, cunning, dresses well and likes to have fun. A party goer that attracts many people with his intellect, jokes, and good smile.

#2. A name of a person who likes to fool around and be with his friends, often very caring about others and has no problem dealing with tools.
My boy Zach likes to play beer pong at the college fraternity perties, he is the life of the party.

Zach- N. literally translated to... the great women seducer.. in ancient the Greek language. Usually having an urge to have sex for more then 7 hours.

V. To have sex with women for more than 7 hours. To have millions of your potential children die all over your girlfriends face.

Davies:

n. Drinking game played by two or more players in public, with another person nominated as davies, the nominated person should be unaware that the game is in progress. The participants take it in turns to say the word davies, each having to say it louder than the player before hand. The loser is the person who says the word loud enough to make the davies hear and scream out daviessss.
Note. the davies should be the loudest and most drunk person in the group.
Named after the now famous Mark Davies
Stevie was nominated the davies as the rest of the group played Davies in an Edinburgh pub.

Another name for a STD that you get from someone who has banged it out with a latino or a banana.
Awesome :lol:

Full first name, Zachariah:

1. (adj) A term synonymous with pure unadulterated awesomeness. When ranking with Chuck Norris or Mr. T level awesomeness is just to ridiculously impossible, it is usually safe to put it on the level of Zachariah.

2. (verb) A Hebrew name meaning "Jehovah has remembered."
1. Did you see that guy pull a Zachariah round house kickpunch? That was Zachariah!!

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Here's for goatcrapp.
Stephen:
1. Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome.
Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.

2. a guy who needs to learn when they are liked by a girl and should ask them out
In Laguna Beach Stephen for example duhh hello LAUREN! date her

3. Stephen is considered one of the top 100 masculine and sexy names of the modern nation possessed by only people who will succeed greatly in life opposed to the name Steven possessed by druggies.

If you pronounce it STEF-en, that means your IQ is extremely low. It's prounced stEVen, guys. And it's okay, you can call him Steveyboy.
Resa: "Hi STEF-en."
Stephen: "Damn you."

4. One of the most funniest, cute boy ever. Has short brownish/blackish hair with adorable eyes.
"Stephen when will you ask me out??"

5. a person who enhales his food. iloveyoustephen. =]

6. Male Youth in smart casuals and white trainers acting like a tosser or knobjockey after a few drinks in the pub.

7. A man with a bad haircut, bad shirts, and a grandma who makes his sandwiches.

Prendergast:
Noun, 1. someone who beats their girlfriend; 2. a fast talking ignoramus with decidedly minimal mental potential.

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Josh

1. Someone who cracks jokes and roasts on people for fun. Someone who will stop whatever they are doing to make fun of somebody.
(hahah Im an asshole)

2. A common name for handsome, intelligent men with big dicks, who are great in bed, commonly god like.

Jimenez

1. Synonym for beast.

2. When someone slams someone else on thier head.

3. Synonym for genius.

4. it is a synonym for the dirty sanchez. Doggy style with finger in the butt

For shit and giggles, my birth name

1. A man who is envolved in passionate daily sex and can be something more than the "gardener next door."

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Just looked at mine and it looks like they have me dead on lol.

Justin:

1.-1.Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful.
1:Hey, honey
2:Hey
1:I bought you some flowers
2:Your such a Justin, I love you!!!

2.- a ridiculously huge cock
he's hung like justin

3.- 1. an awesome dude who could take over the world
2.genious
3.has tons of friends
person 1: i just got back from taking over the world and curing the common cold with my 67630 friends

person 2: You're a real justin

4.- chick magnet.
Rampages.
Killing Spree is common.
kills any body named Joe, Joseph, or 'mojo'.
GOD.
the person, Justin

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
I lol'd. (for Justin)

Sanders

2. the definition of baller; a pothead
Damn dude, sanders is fuckin chill!

3. an extremely fat individual, derives from the KFC Sanders, due to the amount of deep frieables they have there.
wow that wide load is a sanders and a half.
EVERY BODY RUN, A SANDERS IS COMING.
that sanders just ate it's way through africa.
what time is it when a sanders eats your house? time to bail before that fat shit eats you to.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Here's for goatcrapp.
Stephen:
1. Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome.
Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.

2. a guy who needs to learn when they are liked by a girl and should ask them out
In Laguna Beach Stephen for example duhh hello LAUREN! date her

3. Stephen is considered one of the top 100 masculine and sexy names of the modern nation possessed by only people who will succeed greatly in life opposed to the name Steven possessed by druggies.

If you pronounce it STEF-en, that means your IQ is extremely low. It's prounced stEVen, guys. And it's okay, you can call him Steveyboy.
Resa: "Hi STEF-en."
Stephen: "Damn you."

4. One of the most funniest, cute boy ever. Has short brownish/blackish hair with adorable eyes.
"Stephen when will you ask me out??"

5. a person who enhales his food. iloveyoustephen. =]

6. Male Youth in smart casuals and white trainers acting like a tosser or knobjockey after a few drinks in the pub.

7. A man with a bad haircut, bad shirts, and a grandma who makes his sandwiches.

Prendergast:
Noun, 1. someone who beats their girlfriend; 2. a fast talking ignoramus with decidedly minimal mental potential.
oh geez he's one of those "ph" stevens lol :p

·
Registered
737 Posts
muahahaha

Mary:

Definition 1:
one who is seemingly innocent.

Mary is commonly known as a good girl, for example: the virgin mary ... however Mary is a bad girl who never gets caught.

"person1: ...christian cheerleader? a Mary?!?!
person2: yeah, at practice and chruch is a goody good... but you should've seen her at the party."

Definition 2:
The most amazing name ever.
The person who gets annoyed when people sing "Mary had a little lamb" and "Mary mary quite contrary".
The person who was stupid enough to go to a catholic school, where there was a person in her class called Joseph.

But she's still amazing.
Don't deny it, you know it's true.

"Fat Ass: Mary, mary, quite contrary, how does you garden grow?
Mary: Fuck you.

Fat Ass 2: Mary had a little lamb.
Mary: No fatty, she didn't"

Definition 3:
The best girl a guy could wish for, They dont get any better than her

"I would be happy to be with mary as long as possiable "

Definition 4:
A name gay men use to refer to each other. It was used extensively in 1960's Greenwitch Village to piss off the cops.
Also, while crusing, it's an inconspicuous way to ask someone if there up for it.

"Mary, you look FABULOUS"
"Hey, Mary! quit eatan so many donuts, you fat fuck!!"
"Hey Mary, you lookin for a good night?"

Definition 5:
short for marijuana;

such as; Mary Jane

other names;
bud
weed

"I heard he sells pretty good MARY"

:D :D

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
1. Diana
A girl with big boobs and an ass, usually blonde, great in bed, and although may seem stupid at times, is very intelligent, although she herself may not realize it.

2. Diana
somebody who extremly good looking and usually goes to a weird type of school (eg. a private school with boys and girls). a diana ALWAYS has loads of friends and bestie who knows her exreeeemly well. also has beautiful blonde hair which looks great in any other colour because it always shines, too. likes rock, metal, and many other......stuff and is occasionally obsessed with making earrings... unlike her earlier days when she was ALWAYS obsessed with making earrings. PLUS dianas most commonly have purple rooms and are way more awesome than ALL of you!

3. Diana
Completely strung out on caffiene so that words are unintelligible and rodent-like, muscle spasms are frequent, and random fascinations dominate speech and action, e.g. shiny objects, scarfs, capes, and magic tricks.
"I am so tired. I need to get diana so I can study for this exam."

Champigny is undefined...

Renee--middle name

1. renee 553 up, 147 down love ithate it
A girl with a great ass.
Look at that renee, what an ass, i'd like to spank that.
renee great ass renay rene renaaaa

2. Renée
the greatest person you will ever meet. most likely of canadian background. term means "rebirth" or "renaisannce" who wouldn't love that?
The girl in my geometry class, Renée, sure is smart and funny and hot, she's like the greatest girl i've ever met.

3. renee
a nice and sweet girl who knows everyting bout hair and uses two main adjectives "gross" and "Cute" whose favorite car is a slug bug n is beatiful but will assasinate ur punk ass if u fuck 'round

feen

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
I get all stupid shlt on the regular.

1. Damian
A cool name that has nothing to do with the devils son. < the only guy who gets it right.

You hear me you fruity religion obsessed fuck bags.

I saw some guy kicked out of a church.
I went to help him and he said his name was Damian
I befriended him and now nuns chase me with torches every sunday.
omen name cool religion nuns
by PunkR0Cker7171 Nov 17, 2007 share this 1 comment

2. Damian
foreskin on the penis of a human male
My damian has a sore in it do you think it's herpes?
damien devil serious the clap ass
by alchemistress Jun 17, 2008 share this add comment

3. Damian
One of the devil's representatives on Earth. Damians are renowned for the evil intent of their actions, but they can be hard to spot. Like Lucifer, they are cunning and manipulative: be vary of a Damian who seems to be acting kindly towards you.

See also Damien.
The young boy found Damian so friendly. He offered to give the boy warmth and shelter and food. But when the boy entered his house, Damian stripped him naked, bound him up and forced him to swear allegiance to Satan forever.

I think my IQ just dropped reading that crap.:freak:

·
Registered
737 Posts
I turn myself on when I look in the mirror..

LAMBERT
a mean ass sheep that beats you with his ass.
oh fuck! its lambert!!

Term for an individual who is rather too cool for school. Often seen sporting quirky beards and pink converse trainers. Not to be confused with the an unwin although both incredibly small, and often seen feverishly smoking.

"By george, that hairy man on stage looks like he is receiving an electric shock from his guitar. No wait that's a danse. He must be a lambert."

anything that resembles or smells like poop

"dude i was running in the field and i almost stepped on a huge lambert."

When your cards in Texas Holdem are a Jack and a 2

"He raised me 45 pre-flop so I had to fold my Lambert"

fixed it for you darlin ;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
lambera is not a name!! :p

ooooaaaahahahahahaha i like the ones for AJ better, i think you'll agree. :D

AJ

Trying to finger a girl in the vagina. But missing and getting her in the bum hole.

"Oh sick dude, you pulled an aj on her?"

commonly used to describe an italian who displays "best-boyfriend-ever" behavior
also see sweet, irresistible, and sexy-beast

marsha: "oh my gosh look at the beautiful roses he sent me!
tina: "wow, he's such an aj..."

A slang term for a male couch dweller. AJ's like to have their ego stroked for doing absolutely nothing at all and can be awesome friends, despite their frequent mood swings. AJ's are experts at making girls feel good about themselves and are not afraid to get down on all fours and act like evil kittehs.

"He is such an AJ!"
or
born to be an AJ

a uncontrollable Filipino guy who bangs any girl he sees...
short, muscular, chest of steal.
a great gentlemen, and never mean
Aj is every girls dream guy
commonly used when girl sees a hot guy...

"wow look at the Aj."
or
"I wish i can be an Aj."

Short for anal jabbing. Repeatedly piercing the asshole in a violent and prolonged manner.
I got bored with her pussy so I gave her an AJ.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
hahahahahah

A slang term for a male couch dweller. AJ's like to have their ego stroked for doing absolutely nothing at all and can be awesome friends, despite their frequent mood swings. AJ's are experts at making girls feel good about themselves and are not afraid to get down on all fours and act like evil kittehs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts