Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

To drum up a bit more sense of community...

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Zach 
#1 ·
I present you MazdasNW.com

They've got weekly "coffee" meets, a month meet they hold at various locations around the Puget Sound Area and are DEEP in numbers. Mostly they are Mazda/Mazdaspeed3's, Protege's and very few MX6's. I was the only 1g MX6 at the last meet event which was pretty cool.

Stop by, say hi, come to a meet and introduce yourself. They are an awesome crowd. :):tup:

Note to David and other Mod staff: I'm not trying to redirect traffic away from our site...just trying to get other people here excited about being an actual Mazda community :D

#3 ·
Yeah, they are good guys and, like us, LOVE their zoom zoom. Our meets seem to be declining for the mx6 crowd, both in numbers of attendees as well as number of meets. Like Zach said, they roll DEEP lol The last monthly meet had at least 20 mazda's there.

#9 ·
I still remeber when i came around the corner to the top floor of the parking garage....Damn, there was like 20 cars there. Now this is what i call a meet with some nice Mazdas and some really chillax people. Not trying to be harsh but, the MazdasNW meet makes the last mx6 meet i attended look pathetic to say the least :). You fellas should've went to the International Mazda meet in Issaquah this past summer. It was really sick....Some Nasty cars for sure.

#18 ·
like 6 months after I sold the last 6 LOL

actually it shat out right before we got married...and I found out someone stole my identity while trying to rent a car for the interim..then hurricane Dean canceled our honeymoon in mexico. was a good week :)

yeah, got the 3 in a smokin deal from university. they had to go pull it out of the container at the docks for the delivery- MY FIRST *NEW* CAR!!

..which quickly became the wife's daily driver. So now I have this awesome 28 yr old p/u from hiroshima. f*cking love this truck...gets 38 mpg!

#19 ·
like 6 months after I sold the last 6 LOL

actually it shat out right before we got married...and I found out someone stole my identity while trying to rent a car for the interim..then hurricane Dean canceled our honeymoon in mexico. was a good week :)

yeah, got the 3 in a smokin deal from university. they had to go pull it out of the container at the docks for the delivery- MY FIRST *NEW* CAR!!

..which quickly became the wife's daily driver. So now I have this awesome 28 yr old p/u from hiroshima. [fizzle]ing love this truck...gets 38 mpg!
yeah those b series pickups you can't go wrong. one thing though...I had an 81 as well, it was silver. Great heater, great mileage...but the transmission didn't last too long though. You may want to pick up a spare. Mine conked out at about 150k

U Mazda is a great place...they are very mod friendly there :)

AND, it's right up the street from my work...you should've stopped by. I still work there ya know :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.