Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What company did you have regrind it and what cam specs did you end up going with? It looks like both crower and colt cams give you an option of the duration. I have e-mailed colt to see what they recommend but wanted to get other input also. I searched but about all the info I could find was people posting that crower and colt did regrinds :p

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Im sure most have the Crower, I would like to know the specs also though..........

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
if you call Crower they will be able to tell you what you need to know based on your mods, they don't re-grind it by much so options are limited, I believe to only 2

on a side note, Crower is right next door to all 3 of my local pick-your-part yards, which are 20 minutes away. If anyone needs donor cams, there are plnety of DX/LX/GL Probes and MX6's in the yards

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Most places can do a custom grind for you if you give them the specs. Does anyone have a copy of Crower's cam specs? thanks

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
thanks turbogt

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. You don't know how long I searched and came up with nothing.

·
Registered
515 Posts
No problem. I also have the specs on a post-it note in my office, along with all the contact information and prices. I've been looking into this recently...:D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried e-mailing colt just to see what they would give me based on the info I gave them but so far have not gotten anything back. I wonder if it will be diffrent then what was posted if they do reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts