Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was curious about eveyones opinions on the quality of the Tokico products. I found this really good buy from http://www.nopi.com for the following prices:
TOKICO - Premium Performance Shock/Strut
*front left and right
*rear left/right
$318.39
-OR-
TOKICO - Illumina Shock/Strut's
*front left and right
*rear left/right
$456.89
Also: Springs...
***EIBACH - Pro-Kit Lowering Springs - V6 - Front Lowering 1.5" Rear Lowering 1.2"
for $235.47

Thanks for the info,
Rice_eater

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That's a good price for the Tokicos. I paid $115 for each strut, $460 all together and that was because I bought a ton of stuff at once. The Eibach springs... I got for like $200 so I wouldn't get it. As far as the drop on the Eibachs, it's not that much, but the ride with this combo will be excellent. I would get it if I didn't have the Ground COntrol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tokico makes some of the highest quality struts on the market imo, especially the 5-way adjustables you are interested in. If you are in the market for some struts, definitely spend the extra money and buy some Tokico's. It will save you money later on down the road.

Later,
Robert

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would check with them before you placed your order, because I can almost guarantee you that those prices for the quoted "right AND left" struts should probably read "right OR left". So in a nutshell, figure 151.63 per corner for Illuminas or 106.13 per corner on the performance struts. My guess is their intent was to convey to the customer that the rear left and right strut are identical while the fronts are not.

I would call first.

Enjoy,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts