Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,

My bro is over in Japan at the moment and managed to get over to the tokyo motor show. He took a few pics which I thought I'd throw in as they looked interesting:

GTR Skyline in the flesh

Some wierd POS which if I worked at Nissan I'd be ashamed to show my face in front of..

A Mazda Somethingorother .. Anyone got any ideas? Looks like the car out of that dodgy 80's street racing flick.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Some wierd POS which if I worked at Nissan I'd be ashamed to show my face in front of..

hahahah my it does look rediculous doesnt it. goddamn it is butt ugly.

hmm im not sure if i even like the GTR

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
at least it is something different...moving away from the 'safe' euro styling cant be a bad thing...

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
im not a fan of the new gtr. looks too similar to the 350z which i didnt like either :p

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Jasonius said:
A Mazda Somethingorother .. Anyone got any ideas? Looks like the car out of that dodgy 80's street racing flick.

That car looks a little like the Probe from A Clockwork Orange.

Love the rims on it :D

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
HHBL said:
The Skyline looks like it should be driven by someone like this:

Transformers, robots in disguise :D

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Cromax said:
That car looks a little like the Probe from A Clockwork Orange.

Love the rims on it :D
theres a probe in a clockwork orange? i only know of the durango 85 or wateva that looks much better than any probe ever did

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
theres a probe in a clockwork orange? i only know of the durango 85 or wateva that looks much better than any probe ever did
HAHAHA ... well, you don't know much about english cars then.

The actual real car was called the M-505 Adams Brothers Probe 16 ... there were four built from memory, but only three exist now (one is in pieces).

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
is that the one they call the durango?

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Yes - in the movie they call it the Durango 95, but it's real name is a Probe 16

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
that white nissan thing looks more like a golf kart, gone wrong

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I see a bit of 350Z in the new Skyline shape. I think the 350Z looks sweet, but I'm not sure about that Skyline, maybe it would look better on the street?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts