Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a message from a mate in Wagga this evening telling me there was a kickarse storm heading our way. So when the monster finally arrived and began brewing I decided to grab some photos.

Then the clouds decided it was time to brew up some hail.

So I then decided it was time to hide the Mazda. Unfortunately my other half has all his [shizzle] in the garage so I took matters into my own hands. I decided to move the BBQ, park the mazda as close to the house as possible (and I mean its about 1.5cm off) under the BBQ area & then proceeded to grab the best blanket in the house and cover the front of my girl.

Can't have her damaged now, can I lol.

After these photos the rain and hail really started coming down, and still is now. We are also having some wicked lightning but I decided to retire the camera as I was soaked through.

Watch out Canberra guys, she's coming your way!

Reactions: DQUIK1

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
thats been through canberra about an hour ago. Just very heavy rain where I am though.

nice pics though. man that storm looks angry. Dont think it was that bad here.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats been through canberra about an hour ago. Just very heavy rain where I am though.

nice pics though. man that storm looks angry. Dont think it was that bad here.
Man that just shows how big the storm is if we got it at about the same time. It hit here about 7ish maybe a tad earlier. Its just starting to waft away now but its still raining and the lightnings only about 15km down the road at the moment.

I did grab about 2 photos when the storm hit but all you could see was hail/rain and pitch black lol.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Whoa, that looks like a mean storm!

Looks like a normal day in Melbourne though ... apart from the whole country landscape thing :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts