Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have left is a bunch of random V6 parts.

ZE chip socketted KL07 93 probe V6 MTX ECU $49
KLDE fuel injectors (2-3 sets of 6) $40per set of 6 injectors.
KLDE heads with lifters & cams $45 each HEAD. Each head includes it's cams
KLDE Intake manifold $50

KL V6 crank from ZE motor. Needs nothing more than a polish. $49
Power steering pumps aprox 3 of them $20
AC pump (Free)
timing covers Plastic ($20)
water pumps (free)
ZE pistons (aprox 4 good ones) ($10)
Knock sensor ($40)
crank trigger sensor ($40)
Coolant metal pipes & T-stat housing (Free)
Oil cooler assembly ($25)
Oil filter 90degree housing (Free)
AC compressor block mount (Free)
Alternator belt tensioner assy ($20)
Oil pan windage basket (Free)
OEM flywheels ($10)
Front motor cover with oil pump (Free)
95 probe MTX motor harness (not the harness that comes through the firewall.)
ZE wiring cuts with random plugs

Plenty of parts just ask i might have it ranging from bolts, mounts & manifolds (ZE & DE), Complete MTX trans bellhousing mount bolts,

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No i am not parting my car i am just clearing out my garage of parts.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Do you have any rear hub bearing caps and rotor dust shields by any chance? Also do you have a good V6 PS pump? Do you have the 2 bolts to the T-Stat housing I need those as well. If one your Harmonic Balancers is in great shape and rust free I may be interested.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No rear caps or shields.

I have V6 PS pumps that work and are assumed to not leak or whine once bled. Keep in mind they are used and fairly cheap. Removed from Wrecked motors/ cars or ZE's

I can provide 2 bolts that will work in the Tstat housing...I have piles of used nuts and bolts, but your local hardware store can probably provide you some M8 bolts if all you end up wanting is the bolts.

Tha harmonic balancers are used, somewhat rusted with rubber which is degrading due to age. They are still in good usable shape and nowhere near rubber separation.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the cams and heads still. PM an offer.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i gotta wait for my new motor to arrive and if i dont need them you are welcome to buy them at a reasonable $10 + ship. If you need other things just compile a list and i will work on finding the parts in my pile.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, updated list removing & adding items.

PM offers, prices not set in stone. If you don't see it, PM me as i might have it. However this thread is dealing mostly on mechanical motor parts so don't ask if i have body parts from this thread. I will be opening a new thread soon with a whole other set of goodies. Mmm wait and see.

Buyer pays shipping. No un-necessary chatter in my thread. If you want it PM me. I hate how people send offers with price or request shipping in the thread. PM is your friend. & there is no need to PM me, then reply in the thread saying you pm'd me. I will know you did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts