Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I start, let me see, Oh I didn't see the movie until tonight which is sunday because my friend, The proud owner of a 2000 blue civic si and a 93 2.3L prelude couldn't get off until then to see it, but sat. I did go to the hot spot where everyone races.Raced a older 5.0 mustang GT convertible, beat his ass in front of his girl but no one was around to see it. I later raced 3 civics
God knows how many integras, an Mr2,a tercel with NOS
and a couple of 94 to 99 4.6L mustangs, I BEAT EVERYTHING, I REPEAT, I WASN'T BEAT BY ANYTHING ALL NIGHT LONG>>>>>>>>EXEPT>>>>>>>>this damn civic
that caught me at about 12:00 A.M. when my clutch started to give a tad bit. But his ass is grass if he is out next weekend. It was a red hatch back modded out.My Honda loving friend who I mentioned earlier is also the ex-owner of a 93 probe GT Dropped, Red with double racing stripes white,which is also why he respects our cars. We hate to hear all of the shit about ,Hey you didn't beat a mustang dude, or our cars are not fast enough to do this, or to the guy that told me about five months ago that my car wouldn't do 150mph+. Well if you are out there and talking shit I beat a Mustang GT tonight in front of a lot of people who could only in return give me props. I DONT LIKE TO BULLSHIT PEOPLE, I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE OR TIME but if you have a mustang GT and you are reading this I will race your ass in a heart beat. And last but not least to the Mx-6s I did see on Sat. You all saw for yourselves when I past you that my car is fast as ****. I can't explain but it is just happening that way!!!!
Compound00
95 LS 2.5L Gold

P.S. My friend still has his Probe in his
parents back yard. We are going to
put his dual exhaust on my Mx-6.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hey man, believe me, I'll never doubt you can beat a Mustang GT. I've beat my share of them. I'm still working on Z-28's though. I tried to race one last night myself, but my clutch is slipping pretty bad. I'm not saying I would have beat him if my clutch hadn't been slipping, but, I would have liked to see how close it would have been. As it was he beat me pretty bad.
Good kills man. If I ever come to H-town, we'll have to go out and show some people what's up with Mx6's! You with second gen, me with first gen. :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
aaaaawwwwwwhhhh!!!!!!

i wanna know what mods youve done to dat dar 6. i see you dont have them listed. come on, lets hear'm!

solar

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No mods that supposidly makes our cars run any harder
Weapon R intake,Sebring exhaust,NGK wires & plugs,
Dual friction phaseIII clucth, 17'' Primax Mesh wheels,
205/40 toyo tires. Having said that, the only mod I mentioned which has given me any noticable performance is the Centerforce clucth. So when I'm racing a car that should be kicking my ass, (excuse the french), and I'm right there with him, when he asks what all do I have on my car. I say "Nothing, just water
gas and oil. Future plans for the car include, Dual exhaust, in which I already have.Infinity J-30 projector headlights, in which I already have.Upgrade tire size for
more traction to probably 215/40 or 225/40 what ever
is the widest and will fit my rims and inside my fender

Compound00
95 Mx-6 LS Gold
P.S. If someone other than a sixer asks you what you got under the hood say "No mods. Just oil and water; They'll most likely laugh!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That tercel with NOS was pretty damn fast,I saw him beat his fair share of Hondas, so I give props for that,
His car was sweet looking, slammed, 17'' rims, lazer blue
lights bouncing around inside and a huge tip on his muffler.Not to sound like I am jockin but his car didn't remind me of any tercels I ever saw before on he drove it with pride as if it were BMW or something!!!

Compound00
95 Mx-6 LS Gold
No mods just water and oil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts