Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well the race is pretty spread out but Canada is representing in the overall postings in mx6.com...
Well in the lead we have MikePGT who made it in the top 10! Hes 7th place in posts over all, in second we have Ruffnek69 whos 15th place over all and way back but still in third we have Myself in 28th place! In mx6.com we have 1989 members to date! this means that us three are in the top 1.5% margin of posters on the board :D (well you guys are in the top 1%)... dont ask me why i posted this.. Statz are cool })

·
Registered
102 Posts
:D Stats definately are good... where can I find them? Where can I find my own stats? How does it rank them? -by # of posts total or # of posts per day?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the rankings is determined by the ToTaL # of posts and due to such high demand the ranks continue!
in 4th place we have rodeo who is currently 45th place on this board, next in 5th we have acidburn who is 49th place, next we have aso who is in 62nd place followed by mazda head who is in 79th place and finally... we have our last place ranking and it is LV2CRNR who is in 301st place in mx6.com... however that is still pretty good seeing your in the top 16% of posters with just 31 posts... im sure you'll make your way up the ladder! }) are you familiar with the term "post whore"? :eek:... peas out and remember.. statz are your friends!

·
Registered
200 Posts
This is an example

Keep in mind that 80% of the people who register on here either never post or post less than 5 times. That is why the maximum # of people who have been on at the same time (37) is so low compared to the total # of members (1989).

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SHHHH!

i was trying to leave out that fact and make us all feel good about ourselves and our contributions to this site since were all in the top 15% :p did u have to spoil that good feeling? did U? Answer me young man! J/K... btw your in 42nd place which makes you our new 4th place poster and that puts you very close to the top 2% of posters... feels good doesnt it? :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yes, it feels good, but...

You should check my location. Oh, & thanks for the opportunity to post whore again. :D

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hello...

I have to say that I personally don't care how much you post. It is quality over quantity any day. I read almost every post but I only post when I think I actually have something constructive to say.

Just my 2 cents.
Claeren.

·
Registered
102 Posts
another notch in my postwhore belt!

Mazda_Speedstar said:
we have our last place ranking and it is LV2CRNR who is in 301st place in mx6.com... however that is still pretty good seeing your in the top 16% of posters with just 31 posts... im sure you'll make your way up the ladder! }) are you familiar with the term "post whore"?
hmmm....:rolleyes: I guess I"ll have to postwhore myself a bit more like yourself. :cool: At least being a post whore is better than being a manwhore. Damn... top 16% with only 31 posts? shite! and I've only been here for how long? 2 weeks or less??

Where are you getting the stats from? What's the URL?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Post whoring is fun!

Actually, I'm not being a post whore this time because I am answering a ?. To see all of the stats about posts, click on members at the top right of the site, then click on Top 10 Posters. Obviously, you won't be on the page that comes up, but if you go through the pages, you will eventually find your name. To figure out your rank, just look at what page you are on (ex. 30) & where you are on that page (ex. 2nd). Then, you just tack your position # onto your page # & you've got your ranking (ex. 30 & 2 = 302).

·
Registered
102 Posts
ok... so I'm a postwhore

:cool: Damn you speedstar! Did you have to bring up the stats? I re arranged the members by # of posts and found out I have the highest # of posts of anyone who's joined since I have.

That T.O. meet was just too sweet! We'll just have to get more MX6's there next time! (and nothing relating to girlfriends.... other than the ones we pick up while cruizing that is!)

next time around I'll be even quicker with the pics. no need to scan em anymore.... digital camera is ready to go!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well I think I can say that I am #1 in Atlantic Canadian Posts, but that is only because I haven't seen anyone else from anywhere in the Maritimes!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GooD NeWz!

guess whos tied for 27th spot? ME! this "post whoring" post should be number 309 to put me over the top and with only 7 more posts i can be in 26th place! and the closest guy to me has about 30 less posts... :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
...and you call yourself a postwhore???? SHAME!

Mazda_Speedstar said:
guess whos tied for 27th spot? ME! this "post whoring" post should be number 309 to put me over the top and with only 7 more posts i can be in 26th place! and the closest guy to me has about 30 less posts... :D
hmmmm.... only one spot up huh? In the same amount of time I've gone up about 40 in rank I bet.... Yup... #269 Watch out! Here I come!

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
hmmm

look like ive missd out on this whole post whoring thread the few days ive been away from mx6.com :)

minuswell get some in while i can eh?

ya bunch of rookies j/k

Am i the only one who was on the yahoo club before they got this domain?
\

cheers :cool:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think before this everyone had a small MX6 community to be a part of... some were even on probe talk.. i myself was on rezaxx mx6 site.. im still a freqent visitor.. how can i abandon my mx6 family? peas

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mazda_Speedstar said:
i myself was on rezaxx mx6 site.. im still a freqent visitor.. how can i abandon my mx6 family? peas
So then how could you not have recognized my car??? I have an album page on rezaxx MX6 site. under my normal alias: "Speedy" Jeff Stephens

Small world huh? I nearly forgot about that site for a year.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
small indeed!

Wow i never knew we had any Canadians besides myself located on that site... maybe u should start visiting again... whats also ironic is down there they call me "speedy" due to the fact speedstar apparently to much to type :p... peas

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hello...

I was on the Yahoo site too!
Almost at the start.
Cya all.
Claeren.

·
Registered
341 Posts
no way, that's too funny! I was on rezaxx's site like 2 yrs ago, his was the real first six site i came across, I actually talked to him once on the phone and he gave me some pointers, too funny. Nice guy, he lived out in Cali.
Jeff, I had seen that car in the album while ago, **** man that's too funny that was you. Never even crossed my mind. I remember it because hardly another mx6 sixes have chrome rims and never seen yours on another.

For those interested, the rezaxx's forum or message board can now be found at

http://communities.msn.com/Generation2MX6Forum/_whatsnew.msnw

later

1 - 19 of 19 Posts